User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Different Way

Baby-Smile'z

Different Way

Im gon live im gon survive im gon love my life im gon tripp ova time every 24/7, even when im striving and crying sometimes it hurts when im driving thinking bout' my baby how he loved me and made me fill so crazy, im down for a g not a hommie u see all pop his ass if he kisses another hoe leave him on tha streets then all let him know i love him just dont do this again but he still puts pain in my heart like whoa it hurts but we can make it hurt, he puts the ''o'' back in L.O.V.E i see just touch me there and watch me scream, im like certain woman i like it tha raw way like when my man go up and down moving his tonuge round and round put it back in motion make it work like were in tha ocean, Make me scream make me scream i like how u do it yeah i like how ya do it oh dont stop, when tha rain comes down it makes me frown u turn that smile a different way but then i laughed and u turned away you said gurl wont u come over here and play all teach u something new in a different way wont u come my way and all teach u how i play all make u say my name no lie just do it my way believe me it will turn out great....

Baby-Smile'z
    it should be we can make it work...

Baby-Smile'z
    tell me wat ya'll think plz..

You've Earned a Custom Title! jay one's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-11
    that shit is deep, you should be on def poetry or sumthin
    Jay One

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vote on my battles

Murked since my return
    Antonio Banderas 5-1
    White Dice 5-0

Battle Record
    10-11
    oh yeah i forgot, i just wanted to ask you is that poem a true story.
    Jay One

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

vote on my battles

Murked since my return
    Antonio Banderas 5-1
    White Dice 5-0

Baby-Smile'z
    kinda

Baby-Smile'z
    thnks, def poetry?

Baby-Smile'z
    i've heard of it and shit on t.v but on tha internet.... naw

Battle Record
    10-11
    damn i know that was a rough time for you
    Jay One

vote on my battles

Murked since my return
    Antonio Banderas 5-1
    White Dice 5-0

Baby-Smile'z
    yes it was that bastard paid his due's oh yeah he did and it was funny, and he isn't dem franchize boyz a rap band wait they have that song ''white tee's'' right

Battle Record
    10-11
    yeah they have a song called "white tees". i have them in my sig cuz the name of the crew im in is called"dem franchize boys"
    Jay One

vote on my battles

Murked since my return
    Antonio Banderas 5-1
    White Dice 5-0

Baby-Smile'z
    oh cool wat tha hell is tha point in that song white tee's wat all i know is that they bang in there white tee's and stroll in there white tee's tell me mo plz.....

Battle Record
    10-11
    there's nothing special about it. all they are doing is trying to bring out a new style.
    Jay One

vote on my battles

Murked since my return
    Antonio Banderas 5-1
    White Dice 5-0

Baby-Smile'z
    oh i get it now, man since that song they havent had came out with a new one wtf wif dat they need to git bck on top man....

Battle Record
    10-11
    they have a new song out called "oh i think they like me(remix)" it's pretty good
    Jay One

vote on my battles

Murked since my return
    Antonio Banderas 5-1
    White Dice 5-0