User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 95 of 95

Thread: damn@Skillz airing the south out...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I'm tired of all you white motherfuckas hatin on rap music talking bout how all they do is talk about crack, guns and fucking bitches. if yall come to the hood you would see thats are lifestyle so dont knock that shit. u dont understand rap because yall dont come from it. plus they say like seventy or eighty percent of rap music is purchased by white people anyway so yall are fucking up the game not us. niggaz buy bootleggs, so tell all seventy percent of your homies stop buying that shit because yall the reason 50 cent number 1 on the charts
    Future of Hip Hop:
    Bump J
    Lupe Fiasco
    Sly Polaroid

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by windycityj
    I'm tired of all you white motherfuckas hatin on rap music talking bout how all they do is talk about crack, guns and fucking bitches.

plus they say like seventy or eighty percent of rap music is purchased by white people anyway so yall are fucking up the game not us.
    You just contradicted yourself right there.

But I agree that alot of rock fans think rap is not even music when they don't even understand the skills involved in making rap music.

Battle Record
    5-3
    ........... so yall are fucking up the game not us. niggaz buy bootleggs,........

contradiction.

cuz buying bootlegs is NOT helping the game in anyway....
    and im black and i dont cop bootlegs, i support the artists i want to, i rarely buy cd's, and when i do buy them its most likely not a south emcee im buying. Thats just not my thing.

and alot of people seem to have a problem that i dont like the south. As if it affects them in anyway.

doesnotexist
    I'm tired of all you white motherfuckas hatin on rap music talking bout how all they do is talk about crack, guns and fucking bitches. if yall come to the hood you would see thats are lifestyle so dont knock that shit. u dont understand rap because yall dont come from it. plus they say like seventy or eighty percent of rap music is purchased by white people anyway so yall are fucking up the game not us. niggaz buy bootleggs, so tell all seventy percent of your homies stop buying that shit because yall the reason 50 cent number 1 on the charts
    lmaoooooo i'm not one to protect white people but that's some dumb shit

half the people that posted in this thread ain't white. the person that made the thread is black, and from the south.

lmao @ crack, guns and bitches and us not knowing that. You dont know where people are from you just assume

We grew up on NWA and Snoop and Rakim and KRS and then later on Big Pun and Biggie and etc.... Don't think you know everything about everyone. We ain't hating on gangsta rap, cuz there was a time when it was original. But when 50 rappers all say the exact same thing, and they're clearly wack lyricly and every other way wtf you expect?

Not even nwa or kool g rap spit mindless drug shit and they the originals.

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    how are you guys gonna not mention cunninlynguists..

favorite southern group