5 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Mantix vs lyricalgangsta

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    close battle

lyricalgangsta- that was pretty good....your punches were good...your flow was decent....your opener was good....your ender wasnt that good....overall it was iight

mantix-that was pretty good also....your punches were better....your flow was decent...your opener was ok but your ender was better...overall your is good

close battle really close.....but mantix won because of punches

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made By Me

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-1
    damn that was really close... both punches were good but i think if i could vote i would give it to lyricalgangsta cuz he had good Word.Play, both hit hard and it was really close keep it up

v/lyrical if i could vote
    IJL<--What More Do I Have To Say?

D-Boy
    ok
    matix got dis no fuckin question

lyrical-yo diss a RAP site u have to RHYME for it to be good...........ur verse hardly made any sense ..........i did lik ur vocab but its nuttin wen u dont hav a punch .........ur verse had sum originality but no decent punches and ur verse DIDNT EVEN RHYME VERY WELL.............u had fillers almost through out da verse wit like 2 punches dat were not even ight..........ur flow and structure was ight but u could use sum work on them both

"ur acting e-gangsta but ur.........from ........pennsylvania
    look in ur profile u say ur self u need help on ur freestyle"

Mantix-i lik ur verse..........dat whole diaper shit was hilarious yo ............oh my god u had sum good punches in there ............... u need to work on yo vocab but dat was ok to begin wit ............... yo your disses had me and my brother laughing for like 10 min........ur flow was ight and so was ur structure..............

"so that explains why he raps so fuckin hyper,
    August 30,1990 this homos still shitin his dipers/"

vote for mantix for reasons above

The_Beast
    yo mantix took that shit better everything good match you had better structure,flow,punches everything

yo lyric shut up all u is talk about making people get banned u wanksta

Battle Record
    22-11
    lmfao yall can keep voting but it wont matter even if he gets them 5 votes cuz he still is gonna get dq'd cuz im jus waiting for TIM to close this so peace

uppin 2.....................
    Notarized Artistry

Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-2
    lyrical: if u cant post in the front lines on battles if u dont have 100 post, how are you meant to get them...if u dont have 100 posts u say who u think one, it makes no difference coz they cant vote u fucking dipshit....UNLUCKY for you....i can vote....i read both verses and like i agree wiv the less than 100 posts dude (the 'freeposter')...u lost this battle. Mantix just had a better verse all round. my vote goes to mantix. vote fairly on the battle/s in my sig as i have done here. peace

Overall Net Record= 28-13

W-O-G