User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Why the fuck did my thread get closed?(which faggot mod)

Why the fuck did my thread get closed?(which faggot mod)

just curious. i posted some legit shit. it was not a fucking pyramid scheme. da fuck you idiots. pyramid means i refer someone and they refer some one and i get a piece of all tha tshit. hence the name pyrmid retards. this one you only get a % of what the person you directly refer.

fuck i try to help you little stupid fucks and this is what you do. whoever the mod is who closed it is a stupid mufucka fo real. most these cats postin stupid ass threads but when i post some real shit you close it.

so which mod was it?

home
    Battle Record
    61-19
    but you almost made me type up my dads credit card number on the internet.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    i did..

what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius
    i did..

what?
    is there a reason or you just wanted to be an asshole?

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    Quote Originally Posted by the postman
    is there a reason or you just wanted to be an asshole?
    both

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Lol@you getting so upset over this. By the way, it was a pyramid scheme.
    lets say you refer someone. well everytime they initially invest. you get 12% of what they invest.. now it doesnt xcome out of there pocket. they still get the same amount. the company pays you that.soo if your referal invest 1000 the company sends you 120$ commision. jjust like that.
    And you still havn't said how the company makes money.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked
    Lol@you getting so upset over this. By the way, it was a pyramid scheme. And you still havn't said how the company makes money.
    how is ti a pyramid scheme idiot? didnt i just tell you its not a fucking pyramid scheme. you dont even have to refer people to make money. man just shut the fuck up. im sick of explaining it. YOU DO NOT HAVE ETO REFER PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY. YOU SURF YOUR SITES.

in a pyramid scheme like i just fucking told you has to have many levels. which means i would collect off everyone my referal refers. its not like that. damn are you mentally retarded? handicap? or some shit?

Battle Record
    12-1
    Most pyramid schemes don't have manditory referals either, idiot. You don't know how this company works or how it makes money so you don't know how the fuck you're getting money. Just like most pyramid schemes. People never realize it's a scheme until the bottom falls out, and the feds explain how you broke the law.

Also, HOW DOES THE COMPANY MAKE MONEY?
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Most pyramid schemes don't have manditory referals either, idiot. You don't know how this company works or how it makes money so you don't know how the fuck you're getting money. Just like most pyramid schemes. People never realize it's a scheme until the bottom falls out, and the feds explain how you broke the law.

Also, HOW DOES THE COMPANY MAKE MONEY?

man wtf are you talking about. this is a LEGIT COMPANY. that has been around for 14 years. why the fuck do i need to explain all this shti. i gave you guys the website. do like i did READ. obviously if its a websurfing site. put 2 and 2 together. companies pay them to increase there traffic. they get money a few other ways but just go to the site and read.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    wicked is a lil handicapped though..

Battle Record
    12-1
    Why do they need your money?

I've never met an employer that I had to pay, every pay cycle, for me to get payed. :^/
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by the postman
    just curious. i posted some legit shit. it was not a fucking pyramid scheme. da fuck you idiots. pyramid means i refer someone and they refer some one and i get a piece of all tha tshit. hence the name pyrmid retards.this one you only get a % of what the person you directly refer.fuck i try to help you little stupid fucks and this is what you do. whoever the mod is who closed it is a stupid mufucka fo real. most these cats postin stupid ass threads but when i post some real shit you close it.

so which mod was it?
    ok so you refer someone and you start to get a % of what they make. Right? then they refer someone which mean they get a % of what they make witch means they make more money and you indirectly make more money because your 12% is now bigger.I'm I right? Yeah its a FUCKING PYRAMID SCHEME
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Why do they need your money?

I've never met an employer that I had to pay, every pay cycle, for me to get payed. :^/
    read the got damn site.

the reason most these companies fell is because they have a HIGH payout rate which exceeds there income. this way everyone isnt on a set income. you get back what you put in. 12% a day. for 12 days.

and why does it matter? do you realize howm uch many im making. and you could be making. as long as its legal i dont give a fuck really. ill just keep making my money building my studio. you just keep doing wat you doing if you dont wanna do it.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    pff

*bans, because im tired of the postman now*

Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Augustus
    ok so you refer someone and you start to get a % of what they make. Right? then they refer someone which mean they get a % of what they make witch means they make more money and you indirectly make more money because your 12% is now bigger.I'm I right? Yeah its a FUCKING PYRAMID SCHEME
    no you dont. got damn your a fucking idiot. YOU DO NOT MAKE A % OFF WHEAT THEY MAKE. WHER THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT>? DIDNT I JUST FUCKING SAY WHEN YOUR REFERALL REFERS SOMEONE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. AND YOU DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY OFF WHAT YOUR REFEREE MAKES.

GOT DAMN HOW STUPID ARE FUCKING PEOPLE ON THIS SITE? JUST SHUT FUCK UP AND SIT AND A CORNER.

sorry bout tha all caps but stupid people are starting to bug me.