User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Your actions

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Your actions

If you were George Bush....what would you have done different from Sept 11 to now?

I'll tell you what I would have done later(I love political convo)
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    1-1
    not gone to war with iraq . And had much quicker reaction to the hurricane . Found osama bin laden ...actually thats too far fetched.
    please vote on this battle..uppin..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chino fans peep.

Battle Record
    1-1
    I would have made Homeland security impenetrable. I would have ended trade and aid with suspected countries to starve them. I would have made the airport even more of a pain in the ass, but I would have saved you billions of dollars
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    <br>
    </center></div>

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I would have legalized weed and gangstafied myself.

Whitey Cracker Snowman Haywood Jewblomi's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-6
    See, Ha has the best idea so far. Spending money on security is crazy when you could spend it on some kind of national weed reserve.
    I'm surprised they didn't delete me ages ago...
    ...........Eat Shit and Die!
    ..................../
    ............:vanja:

Battle Record
    1-1
    I got weed already and I never paid for it...I get it on the arm.Why would I need more of it? And we are talking about if you were G.Bush. I don't need to legalize weed...it's a pussy ass drug anyway....try heroin bitch
    <br>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    1-1
    LOL ^bet you have.....
    please vote on this battle..uppin..

chino fans peep.

.Vendetta.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAL XL
    not gone to war with iraq . And had much quicker reaction to the hurricane . Found osama bin laden ...actually thats too far fetched.
    about the same...dont cause more war when your already in war

Battle Record
    1-1
    Fuck that!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a dumbass if you are buying this bullshit.

How could one man be responsible for Sept11th

One man can't even rob a bank. Think!!!!!!!!

It had to be an organization.

Also this war on terror shit is gay. How can america fight terror without using terror. It's all wordplay and mind-fucking. I can see through it though. Notice that nothing America has promised has happened. No weapons of mass destruction. No second terror attack. and no Bin Laden. In my world if you say shit is gonna happen and it doesn't then you are therefore labelled full of shit and everything you say thereafter is disregarded as further bullshit. Why not with the US goverment?

Come on RB...yall are smarter than that?
    <br>
    </center></div>

caizer sose
    if i was george bush i would have to tell the american public to fuck off, and say thank you to president clinton for having the chance to kill bin laden but didnt and for giving the greatest military power in the world(china) the technology to launch icbm's and for leaving all this bullshit in my hands

Battle Record
    1-1
    Bin Laden ain't do shit...he's just the scapegoat. Your retarded if you think one man can be responsible for all the shit that has gone down.
    <br>
    </center></div>

Battle Record
    2-0
    eh, would have finished the war in Afghanistan and gotten the troops home. Caue if the U.S. has such high technologiacal advantages then why cant twe find one person? And if he still felt the need to THEN go into Iraq (which i find pretty pointless because hes just trying to finish his daddy's job) And at the same time not be shipping jobs overseas to different countries when so many people have been layed off....
    ....and I would have brought at least half of the troops back from Iraq already.....

Battle Record
    1-1
    Understand that war is good for Bush...this nigga is making money off the war...so he ain't quitting no time soon...it's like a big old controversy
    <br>
    </center></div>

Mythical
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosbarrett
    Bin Laden ain't do shit...he's just the scapegoat. Your retarded if you think one man can be responsible for all the shit that has gone down.
    Actually, you'd be pretty surprised how powerful a man can be, but Bush in all his retarded glory himself is just that, a scapegoat (also see puppet).

It's just how this country works, the government doesn't want a good president in office to benefit the people, why? Because they get nothing in return. Clinton did a great job of runnin things, but the people were happy, so what happens? He gets busted for gettin a blowjob and cheatin on his wife. Tried to turn the country on him, although now people are on their knees (no pun intended) begging for him to come back.

As far as the mind fuck goes CB, it's not much of a mind fuck as it is a blatant lie. If you ruled over a country with considerable power, and you had the choice to piss them off and possibly start riots, or say something to get them pumped up about patriotism and keep them cool? You're gonna choose the later.

If I was Bush (God, that's insulting), I would've gone after who was actually responsible for the 9/11 attack instead of wasting lives fighting for oil.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1
    [QUOTE=carlosbarrett]If you were George Bush....what would you have done different from Sept 11 to now?
    [QUOTE]

Answer: My Job
    If u wanna win against me
    then i'll diminish ya hope
    cause if u was a sniper u couldn't see me
    even through a new scope

come get me...

One loss because of

(Please vote on this)