User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 129

Thread: This dude gets fucked up for not movin his car

Iambacc
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar Gain
    Well know one knew that the guy would punch him through the window without trying to maybe be human and asking him politly to move his car. So the guy could have got knocked from the first few punches that know one really expected. The black guy could have just punched him out and took his money. In my eyes that's wrong but I know how bad some places are. But kicking the guy after you won the fight? That's fucked up.
    wtf
    nigga its a fuckin fight.
    You MUST have been born in some high class honorable suburban neighborhood.
    because if IM fightin someone, If I get them down, its fuckin curtains, because Im gonna stomp a mudhole in that nigga, and everyone else in my crew would, and everyone else in my hood will, shiit, EVERYONE in Detroit would do it.

And what do being in a crew on a rapboard has to do with ANYTHING!!??
    Thats the usual old "you're not this" "you're not that" that people use when they dont believe someone, son, I have gotten into REAL fights, I've knocked a nigga out before, dont make me find the thread, hoe.

Yung Gunna
    damn tha asian kid got tha business handed to him lmao......he had heart thos goin afta tha X5 but also fuked up

Your Light Weight Ugly. Mixed Toxins's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    haha, if a nigga try and take me out my car, i would make his face cave in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chicken Noodle Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Iambacc
    wtf
    nigga its a fuckin fight.
    You MUST have been born in some high class honorable suburban neighborhood.
    because if IM fightin someone, If I get them down, its fuckin curtains, because Im gonna stomp a mudhole in that nigga, and everyone else in my crew would, and everyone else in my hood will, shiit, EVERYONE in Detroit would do it.

And what do being in a crew on a rapboard has to do with ANYTHING!!??
    Thats the usual old "you're not this" "you're not that" that people use when they dont believe someone, son, I have gotten into REAL fights, I've knocked a nigga out before, dont make me find the thread, hoe.
    Okay you've stomped someones ass and been in a fight. Most people have. But seriosly saying "I'd go back and spray that nigga." Your on the internet bragging. When I highly doubt you even own a gun.

Yung Gunna
    Mixed Toxins i agree....tha asian got bitched in his own whip

he shouldn't have broke the dudes car.....he asked to be beat down at the end for that
    he should have take his beating
    then got in his car and moved

but wtf at the guy not moving?
    that black dude was BIG he beat his ass through the car window
    I would have pussied out and left my friend in the store =/

Wow you go by Yung Gunna? That's a said username.

Iambacc
    Okay you've stomped someones ass and been in a fight. Most people have. But seriosly saying "I'd go back and spray that nigga." Your on the internet bragging. When I highly doubt you even own a gun.
    its the truth, and son.

I also got a 380.
    in the pic, the left gun was real, it was a 40 cal, the other gun was fake, metal pellet gun.
    JUST because you see me on the net doesnt mean Im not in the streets

Yeah street gangstas rockin that DSL Boiiiiiiiiiiii!

but word at the guns

Yung Gunna
    Wow you go by Yung Gunna? That's a said username.
    owell couldn't think of any thing since i got banned on my otha name

Battle Record
    12-1
    Nah. That wasn't funny.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

4 real though....thats why you becareful who u roll with too.....cause i also been in fights.....and i know my boys can fight......i see shit like this almost everday......and at my School we had this thing where their was an Asian vs. Blak peeps.....all because the asians jumped a black homie of mine......so yea....there were like fights every other min.....this one Asian...got stomped and he was bleeding out the back of his head........but u gotta make a Stand for yourself.......cause if u dont stand 4 anything,than u fall 4 everything.....

Like that pic means anything to me. I'd figure you'd hold a sign saying "For Bar Gain" and holding a gun or something. But since you didn't that pic means nothing to me man.

the asian guy should have cooperated and moved his car
    he didn't deserve to be beat down like that but c'mon now when your punched 12 times through the window of your car get a fucking hint
    and after your beat down
    dont be mr.badass and break the guys car window
    jesus

and who the hell is bar gain?
    ugh
    net gangstas :nerd:

Battle Record
    12-1
    Bar and Iambacc, stfu. The simple fact that you feel the need to prove how gutter you are to a bunch of 13 year olders on the internet lets me know that you aint shit in the real world. Fake ass thug.

Besides, guns are for defense. I beat niggas asses. A 9 year old can pull a trigger. That's bitch shit. Go heads up with me and I'll tear you down. And that's real. Fucking faggots.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers