User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 129

Thread: This dude gets fucked up for not movin his car

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    They are not Asians dumbasses. They are Spanish.

And that dude was a homo for trying to punk someone into moving their car. WTF, at these stupid thugs stuck in high school mentality when they are over their 20's and shit. Pathetic. I hope he dies so his mother doesn't have to waste her welfare check on him.

And couple of days ago, I went into a parking spot and this Indian girl was honking saying she was going to park there all yelling and shit. I didn't notice her so I wasn't sure if she was there first so I backed out and let her park because she was huge with a mustache.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1
    The Scenario was probably, asian dude somewhere in the "Projects" needed some beer or something, decided to stop in .. you know one them quick stop places where theres always a bunch of gangstas standin' around outside..

As a white boy who has to go to the "southside" to buy beer, because they sell to minors, I know DAMN Well.. never park in front of that crowd of gangstas. . . bad move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    im a pussy i would've moved the car

but yo

my brother bodyslammed this kid repeatedly when the kid tried to punch him, even tho all the kids friends were there and my bro was alone. so pussyness doesnt run in the family, but apparently stupidity does

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    them guys aint shit, but they resort to bullying..
    faggots..should grow some balls.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha! Style
    They are not Asians dumbasses. They are Spanish.

And that dude was a homo for trying to punk someone into moving their car. WTF, at these stupid thugs stuck in high school mentality when they are over their 20's and shit. Pathetic. I hope he dies so his mother doesn't have to waste her welfare check on him.

And couple of days ago, I went into a parking spot and this Indian girl was honking saying she was going to park there all yelling and shit. I didn't notice her so I wasn't sure if she was there first so I backed out and let her park because she was huge with a mustache.

I`m pretty sure they were asian listen to their accents ... ecspecially on the guy at the end "FUH U !! FUH U!! U FUHHIN IDIYOTZ"!

and the first guy "I don wan kno troubull"

They looked asian too .. the friend for the most part, I only know asians that rock the bowl cut anymore lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae Cyph
    I`m pretty sure they were asian listen to their accents ... ecspecially on the guy at the end "FUH U !! FUH U!! U FUHHIN IDIYOTZ"!

and the first guy "I don wan kno troubull"

They looked asian too .. the friend for the most part, I only know asians that rock the bowl cut anymore lol
    They are definately Spanish. The driver in the beginning says, "We move, papi." or someshit like that.

And I meet Asians like your friends all the time when I go to get Chinese food.

Battle Record
    0-1
    i side with the asian dude! i feel sorry for him but hey shit happens
    {Abz} 4 life

Battle Record
    0-1
    if that shit happened in malta, all the crowd would have joined in and 1 of them would stab the asian guy without the other noticing happened to a dad who was standing outside his car with his family inside.... suddenly a crowd jumped him and he got stabbed no one knows who..... was filmed on a cctv
    {Abz} 4 life

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    wtf at this it goes to show that some people a just rasist
    Just Dope.

Mind Control
    Battle Record
    7-3
    This shits gay....around here, niggas dont just beat kids....

In Ga, you never know who will fuck you up....there isnt any of that bully shit...

I doubt you would lean in the car and tell someone to move...

You'd get shot in the face....

Wow. "You white people call us savages" Seriously that puts the fucking icing on the cake. Kicking the defenceless man while he's down? Wow this wasn't funny at all. Yet people watching this while it was happening were laughing. And then when he goes and steals his money some lady says "Ha yeah he's smart" And she wasn't being sarcastic.

Ticallion Stallion Motionblurrr's Avatar
    This got me mad. No one deserved a beating like that for not moving his car.

I want to say something but that'll just get me banned.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    he jus wanted people to think he was gangster :scared:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lyrix's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-7
    damn that shit was fuked up that nigga got his fukin ass kicked yo and that big black guy is a fukin pussy he goes for tha scrummy people

Originally Posted by kronik-boom
    damn im trippin it don't have his name, i gotta quit smokin

Quote Originally Posted by Motionblurrr
    This got me mad. No one deserved a beating like that for not moving his car.

I want to say something but that'll just get me banned.
    Agreed