User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: This dude gets fucked up for not movin his car

Iambacc
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked
    I didn't say you were not "gangsta" because you had a pc. When I was growing up, I lived in a one bedroom apertment with my mother, brother and two sisters. We went without gas for most of our lives, even went without water once, and I was a seven year old going to the arab store to borrow buckets of water to flush the toilet and drink. Being from the hood is nothing to brag about. I had to drop out to help with bills, and do little petty shit to survive. That's real. Bragging about a pistol on the internet proves to me that you know nothing of the life I lived, therefore, you know nothing of the hood. If you were on my block, I would wait outside your house and beat the shit out of you everyday, and you'd be a bitch to get a gun. Only a faggot who's never seen hard times can think that pulling a gun makes you hard. You're spineless and I'd eat you alive. get respect, and quit acting like you're hood, because you're not. I can tell by how you act.

Fucking internet gangsta.
    just because you named all the shit you named doesnt make you a gangsta either
    hoe ass nigga

Battle Record
    12-1
    Getting your ass beat and going to the guys house everyday to fight, until you win. That's gangsta. That's manly. Getting a gun and shooting him because he hurt your pride is bitch shit. I'd get my ass beat for weeks, until I finally won or the guy just would avoid me. Either way, you get respect in the hood for that. You get recognized as a man.

If you pull a gun, everyone is the hood will be gunning for you, even if they don't know you. Just because you're a coward. Being a coward is worse than death. If you were really "gangsta", you'd know that.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1
    I never said I was gangsta. I can tell you one thing though. I'm not a coward.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Iambacc
    Getting your ass beat and going to the guys house everyday to fight, until you win. That's gangsta. That's manly. Getting a gun and shooting him because he hurt your pride is bitch shit. I'd get my ass beat for weeks, until I finally won or the guy just would avoid me. Either way, you get respect in the hood for that. You get recognized as a man.

If you pull a gun, everyone is the hood will be gunning for you, even if they don't know you. Just because you're a coward. Being a coward is worse than death. If you were really "gangsta", you'd know that.
    you livin in the movie hood
    and gettin yo ass beat everyday
    lmao
    is gettin yo ass beat everyday

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Iambacc
    you livin in the movie hood
    and gettin yo ass beat everyday
    lmao
    is gettin yo ass beat everyday
    Wow... You are a nigger.

Battle Record
    26-5
    I cant believe i didnt see this, 3 points............1.Why the fuck should he move his car?? 2. I hope that dude kickin the shit out the other guy dies and 3. I hope he dies, people like that are worthless and i wish the same on other people like him.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha! Style
    Wow... You are a nigger.
    I'm black but I'd have to agree. Bottom line is I never got my ass beat, but I'm saying, if it came to that, it's what it is. You're not a man of honor. You're a coward, and you're probably just a 14 year old middle class kid who's listened to too much rap music. I'm done with you.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I'm black but I'd have to agree. Bottom line is I never got my ass beat, but I'm saying, if it came to that, it's what it is. Bottom line is you're probably a 14 year old middle class kid who's listened to too much rap music. I'm done with you.
    No offense to other black people, I wasn't calling him that based on his race but rather his actions.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Word. I know what you meant, Ha.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers