User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: fuck all the hurricane damage if you don't live there don't feel sympathetic

Saint the Killa

fuck all the hurricane damage if you don't live there don't feel sympathetic

all this mourning for people lost their homes...SO FUCKING WHAT get over it seriously and i don't want no haters to post there, "show some sympathy bullshit" cuz i don't give a fuck

Battle Record
    16-3
    Reading some of the stories about what happened, i can just imagine how bad that would suck, so yes i can be sympathetic all i want.
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Saint the Killa
    man stop caring for people who lost homes they can always get another its just the people who died that should be mourned over and that was only about 50 people

Battle Record
    16-3
    Actually, in Mississippi ALONE there is over 110 reported dead, and the toll is going to rise, and thats just in Miss, which didnt get hit as hard.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    I so hope you get banned. There are people on this site with friends and family out there that could be dead for all they know. You stupid fucking fuck, people didnt only lose thier houses. People have no food, no money, nowhere to buy food, and nowhere to live besides in overcrowded refugee camps, most people dont have any way to survive.

Edit; And I forgot to mention the fact that the city is flooded with hazardous water and I heard on the news most of the people caught in it will end having some sort of disease, which is mostly everyone in New Orleans. And the sewer system at the Superdome isnt working, its humid as shit, and theres no power. I couldnt imagine living like that.
    Last edited by Mike G.; August 31st, 2005 at 09:30 PM

Battle Record
    16-3
    Yeah, and i heard the cemetaries are above ground in N.O., so the water flooded them and there is dead people floating around from the cemetary.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Saint the Killa
    listen asshole mississippi did get hit harder do you ever enen watch the news? i didn't think so. if you did they said it moved more towards miss. and the 50 dead that's in new orleans, this morning.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint the Killa
    listen asshole mississippi did get hit harder do you ever enen watch the news? i didn't think so. if you did they said it moved more towards miss. and the 50 dead that's in new orleans, this morning.
    Ha, do YOU watch the news?

you just said we should mourn those who DIED, which is MISS alone is 110 SO FAR.

Idiot.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

above the clouds.
    Battle Record
    4-1
    how selfless.

honestly.
    I write with my depression, and every single dream
    That I've ever had, but sadly, that were never given wings

GRINDHOUSE

Battle Record
    16-3
    Fa rills.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint the Killa
    What? Im pretty sure there likes 80 dead in N.O. and what incin said, theres 110 dead in mississppi. People are just walking around and seeing dead bodies laying there, the numbers they said on the news is just how many they found so far.

Saint the Killa
    did you even read the last post i don't give god damn about who died but i'm just saying if your going to mourn for anything mourn for the people who died not their homes and the fact they can't loot some god damn food its cuz they aren't survivalists and they deserve to die. and there was 50 dead as of 6.30 this morning

Battle Record
    16-3
    Yeah, thats as many as REPORTED, thus the tolls will rise.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    6-3
    the dude must be homeless, so he cant understand how shitty it is to lose a home.

its obvious y he dusnt know how it is to LOSE A LOVED ONE.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Rofl, word @ him being homeless, losing your home AND everything in it, family photos, so many memories.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts