User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Three Six Mafia-Da Unbreakables

tookyluke

Three Six Mafia-Da Unbreakables

Three Six Mafia
    Da Unbreakables

1.They Bout To Find Yo Body - 4/5 Until I had heard Frayser Boy's CD I thought this was the best intro ever. It starts off with the characteristic tone of a news reporter discussing that well-known Memphis rappers as still missing, and anyone with information to please call 528-CASH. If you don't know about this number pick up Project Pat's Ghetty Green too.

2.F*** Dat S*** -3.5/5 This song has an excellent beat and great lyrics. Not really above average, but everything fits in place at the number 2 track. Paul is lyrically gifted, you can tell from here on out.

3.Woof Woof -3/5 This song starts off with a nice bassline and excellent beat, with lyrics just as tight to complete this track. It is basically a 'you can't f#ck with me' song, and you'd better believe that.

4.Testin My Gangsta - 2.5/5 Dj Paul, CB, Lord Inf and J are excellent rappers, maybe some of the best. But sometimes, they fall a little short of the goal. The beat is a little off, and it definately hurt my opinion of this song. The lyrics are great, dont get me wrong, but one near miss isn't bad. This song is a new beat away from being great.

5.Bin Laden - 6/5 Absolutely amazing bass. I have a friend with a Tahoe with 3 Solobaric L7 15"s and this song absolutely hurt me. I wasn't as happy listening to it at home, but thats only because my shelf speakers aren't that loud. Excellent lyrics and story in this song, One of my favorites by Three Six.

6.Ridin Spinnas - 4/5 Great song about the better things in life, like spinners. The beat seemed a little awkward at times, but it meshes well with the lyrical flow and the video did nothing more than make me want spinners. Excellent song, and excellent to see my M-Town boys on MTV once in a while.

7.Try Somethin 4.75/5- Three words: Free Project Pat! I am a big fan of Pat and this song is excellent. I really didn't think it would be very good judging from the title, but it turned out to be a great song that pumped me up while playing video games. This was one of the few times that I just stopped playing and really listened. Really really good song.

8.Money Didnt Change Me - 4.5/5 This song is one that deals with something many rappers deal with, getting money and changing the way you are. They really did stay the same and have made money. Most rappers don't want to talk about this, but Three Six isn't scared. Period.

9.Ghetto Chick - 3/5 I have to admit that I don't know too much about ghetto chicks, but after listening to this song I definately fell well informed about the ways and workings of ghetto chicks. It may not be my cup of tea, or ideal woman, but I am definately feeling the beat and the way they flow on this track.

10.Shake Dat Jelly - 4/5 I can't believe it, but I have to say it, this is one of my favorite on the album. This is probably going to get massive amounts of play in clubs... strip clubs. If you enjoy that type of music, or are just feeling some uptempo feel good music, put this one on.

11.Let's Start A Riot - 4.5/5 I really like songs like this that get you hyped and keep you that way. The beat totally accents the lyrics and comes together for an excellent track all around. Don't skip this one.

12.Rainbow Colors - 4/5 A lot of people aren't into the whole Lil Flip / DJ Screw type of music, and to be honest with you I haven't always been. It's got a very very laid back just chillin beat to it and successfully explains exactly what kind of rainbow colors they are talking about to anyone that listens to this. Worth pressing repeat.

13.Like A Pimp Remix - 3/5 If I had to say there was a weaker, not weak song, but weaker song, this would be it. It's not that it's neccesarily bad, its just that I don't really feel the placement they chose. But bad placement doesn't make this a bad song, the rough beat and hard lyrics are still there and I still like the whole package.

14.Beatem Down - 4/5 Another song off this album that gets my blood pumping and gets me hyped. Its definately a hard song that is bound to make your head bob up and down to the beat. Not my favorite, but I wouldn't skip over this one.

15.Put Ya D. in Her Mouth - 3/5 I'm not a huge fan of this type of song, but it's here and again, better than ever. The beat is ferocious and the lyrics are banging. If you're into this type of song, listen. If you're not, give it a shot.

16.Mosh Pit - 4.5/5 When I saw the title of this track, I was a little worried. I wasn't sure if Triple Six was gonna be able to pull these two types of music together and make it sound good. Well, thank goodness, I was wrong. Very wrong. I absolutely love the way that two totally different musical styles can come together, be totally different, but still interlace and sound good doing it. Imagine Limp Bizkit, but with talent. Just kidding.

17.You Scared Part II - 5/5 I have heard more than my share of You Scared, but I'll be darned if Paul didn't do it again. And he didn't just do it again, he very much improved it. It gets me totally hyped and has new verses that will make your ears do a double take. Excellent re-do, excellent beat.

18.Dangerous Posse 4.75/5-The posse songs on HCP records are sometimes the highlight but never the low point. This one i sone of the best that I have heard to date, and they keep getting better every time. This is one of my favorite posse songs, in and out.

19.Outro -

Battle Record
    9-6
    nice review have the album and i dont like a lot of crunk rap but this st8
    im dope.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Hmmm, its ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donnie B.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    at people finally realizing how dope 3 6 is.... me being me is a fuckin dope album too by frayser boy

I didn't even bother checking out this album. Ridin Spinners was garbage I'm getting their new album though

Battle Record
    1-0
    its alright for an album but not all dat aight.

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    nice review i ma download some of them on limewire

Made By Me

Dank
    Battle Record
    3-1
    "9.Ghetto Chick - 3/5 I have to admit that I don't know too much about ghetto chicks, but after listening to this song I definately fell well informed about the ways and workings of ghetto chicks. It may not be my cup of tea, or ideal woman, but I am definately feeling the beat and the way they flow on this track."

LMAO

sigged

Gunsmoke
    I liked the album....But there new one will blow this one out the water.....since Project pat's home....look for his new album Crook by the book......1

oh shit
    Battle Record
    11-1
    yea its got sum beats on dare that is good

Battle Record
    7-0
    3-6 is cummin back a lil wit dis good shit

Im Iris Bitch..

Battle Record
    6-3
    is it true that they worship the devil? I heard they used to be called tripple 6 mafia

azn six
    i duno about three six, ive burned everyone of their albums but it gets hela boring listening to a full 3 6 album to find any good tracks, so i got 200 three 6 songs and only listen to dangerous posse

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-0
    naw three six always...got those hot down south beats most of them are produced by dj paul....i have most there cd's

BlAzE AkA Young Blaze

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donnie B.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    yeah 3 6 use to be wierd as fuck chozen...listen to world domination its so fuckin dark i hate that shit