User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: My First Sig give me some advice on it

Battle Record
    20-5

My First Sig give me some advice on it

this was the first sig I need help on making it better can y'all give me feedback and advice on it

Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    6-6
    Yo that shit hot but font to small

Banned
    Battle Record
    54-7
    Gifted where da fuck has your ass been............And pretty good sig. for it as a first time thing.......Chnge da back.....Its messed up.....Also make it a lil smaller.....Overll it was good...........

Battle Record
    20-5
    I been out of town Plain
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    20-5
    heres another one I just did
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Banned
    Battle Record
    54-7
    hat ones blury....................................

Banned
    Battle Record
    54-7
    Let test our your skilles wit requets heres my request......

Pic: http://www.uwm.edu/People/ejg2/deadpool2.jpg
    Colors: Red and black only
    Text:Plain-Thug
    Sub-Text: Oh Word?
    And i want a hang sig. which means i dont want a sig. thats in a box.Something similiar like bounces.

Spoken Words
    you need help with blending and you need to make sure it fits the colors so ad a color balance and you shuold be alright for your first sig keep practicing and make sure every sig you have is better then the last one you did

Battle Record
    21-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoken Words
    you need help with blending and you need to make sure it fits the colors so ad a color balance and you shuold be alright for your first sig keep practicing and make sure every sig you have is better then the last one you did
    well said.it's decent .

Battle Record
    20-5
    thanks for the feedback and how do you do blend on photoshop
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

oh shit
    Battle Record
    11-1
    thats real good men i lik that game 2

Battle Record
    20-5
    thanks
    Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Spoken Words
    you blend go to http://pixel2life.com and look for a tut ot go to http://good-tutorials.com

Battle Record
    20-5
    ok Plain heres the one for you I couldn't get it out of box mode
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...dpool2copy.png

Master Of Illusion
    Intractional Actions

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    13-10
    yo u gotta make the width wider and height smaller cuz that ain't a size the sig shud b and work on merging pics pics cuz it looks like u glued that thing on the bakround's fine though