User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 101

Thread: 300 Bars V.S. 300 Shots

Battle Record
    0-1

300 Bars V.S. 300 Shots

If ya'll haven't heard it yet G-Unit has finally responded to 300 bars with a track named 300 Shots if you search for it you'll find it. Ma$e, Mobb Deep, M.O.P, G-Unit all on the same track.....Mobb Deep CLEARLY stated their alliance with G-Unit with lines like "50's beef is mine....and mine is his".....so what is it 300 Bars or 300 Shots?
    SUGAR KANE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! mgamcbro's Avatar
    i heard it the beat is hot and they ripped it im a 50 fan so its 300 shots for me,thats who i like and whoever deosnt like it FUCKEM!!!
    DONT FUCK WITH ME YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES!!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I WILL DEVASTATE YOUR ASS BITCH!!!!

Battle Record
    1-1
    ......lol...
    please vote on this battle..uppin..

chino fans peep.

Whitey Cracker Snowman Haywood Jewblomi's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-6
    300 shots is shit. It's just a series of random shitty threats. MOP were good though, but then they always are. Besides them it was boring. 300 bars was shit too. I'd say that was better though. Game did 300 bars on his own, 50 didn't. Meh, both were pretty shit. Might not have helped that the copy I've downloaded has DJ whoo kid on it constantly making gun shot noises over the top of it. He kept starting it again when it was only part way through too. Bastard DJ's. When will they understand we're not listening to them, we're listening to the music?
    I'm surprised they didn't delete me ages ago...
    ...........Eat Shit and Die!
    ..................../
    ............:vanja:

aka Trigger, Trigs, Teddy Ay-El-Em's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3
    got it downloding now to see what it s like... 300bars got boring so i expect this to as well...

“I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones”

Battle Record
    14-3
    300 shots sucked ass. 300 bars was clever and he actually went at him. 50 talks about how he has big toys and rolls up on dubs with lambo doors. the guy has no lyrical talent

Battle Record
    9-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ay-El-Em
    got it downloding now to see what it s like... 300bars got boring so i expect this to as well...
    It is. I had it on repeat and didn't notice because it all blurred into one.
    ..................../

Battle Record
    0-1
    In my opinion 50 Cent & Ma$e were the best verses, but Games shit was waaaack to me that shit was just a bunch of garbage verse put together using other peoples beats. I mean they got off 300 bars collectively they know not to name names to much cus that's gives to much attention.

"Ya'll niggaz spend to much time watching flics
    ...who you wanna be Tony Mantana and shit?" ~ 50 Cent

"I'm a hundred times, bigger then Prim in his prime
    ....100 Mill in the bank and I'm still on the grind" ~ 50 Cent

"When you ain't in my clique it's so hard to shine
    ...I mean talent like this is so hard to find" ~ 50 Cent

"Watch god leave the sky to come and greet my men" ~ Ma$e

Yo is it me or does Ma$e's flow sound exactly like Biggie's?....so basically Ma$e is the new Biggie....50 Cent's the new 2 Pac, and they rapping over Dr.Dre & Eminem beats. Along side the leaders of Queen's Bridge Mobb Deep.......hmmm lol that's fucking impossbile to counter act.

Battle Record
    9-6
    All the lines you just qouted were shit. And Mase's flow doesn't sound like Biggies. It's boring. He puts no effort into his delivery.
    ..................../

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood Jewblomi
    All the lines you just qouted were shit. And Mase's flow doesn't sound like Biggies. It's boring. He puts no effort into his delivery.
    Flow isn't your emphasis, I not talking about his effect, I'm just talking the rhythm that's what flow is, and it's exactly like Biggie's if you've heard most of Biggie's shit. Plus Ma$e was in Bigge's clique if you've forgotten already lol I mean back then Ma$e was supposed to be Biggie's successor.

Those lines are only relatable to a few, if you knew who Supreme is and the relation between him and 50 Cent then you'd understand why that line is so hype. The other lines are just true lol unless your in G-Unit is damn near impossible to sell cus they got the majority, that Ma$e lines was only hype because he was a preacher so it's funny to me.

On all Ls.
    Battle Record
    2-4
    i reallly dont give a fuck about the whole beef, it annoying as fuck. I thought they both were boring as hell, the only difference was 50 tried to get a bunch of friends on his track to make him look cooler.

happyhalloween mothafucka dutchMASTER401's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Kane
    In my opinion 50 Cent & Ma$e were the best verses, but Games shit was waaaack to me that shit was just a bunch of garbage verse put together using other peoples beats. I mean they got off 300 bars collectively they know not to name names to much cus that's gives to much attention.

"Ya'll niggaz spend to much time watching flics
    ...who you wanna be Tony Mantana and shit?" ~ 50 Cent

"I'm a hundred times, bigger then Prim in his prime
    ....100 Mill in the bank and I'm still on the grind" ~ 50 Cent

"When you ain't in my clique it's so hard to shine
    ...I mean talent like this is so hard to find" ~ 50 Cent

"Watch god leave the sky to come and greet my men" ~ Ma$e

Yo is it me or does Ma$e's flow sound exactly like Biggie's?....so basically Ma$e is the new Biggie....50 Cent's the new 2 Pac, and they rapping over Dr.Dre & Eminem beats. Along side the leaders of Queen's Bridge Mobb Deep.......hmmm lol that's fucking impossbile to counter act.
    mase isnt close to biggie and never will be.....an wtf at saying 50's the new pac.........he aint shit compared to pac

Battle Record
    0-1
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchMASTER401
    mase isnt close to biggie and never will be.....an wtf at saying 50's the new pac.........he aint shit compared to pac
    I'm not saying Ma$e is close to Biggie lol but his flow is the same that's where his formula comes from obviously. And it's not me saying 50's the new Pac that's the reputation the man has. Ever since he started quoting advice using poetic lines in his lyrics like the serenity prayer, then he got shot 9 times and 2 Pac got shot 7 times. I mean there are similarities that everyone noticed it's not me saying this lol 50 Cent's says something about it in "Bad News" on the album "50 Cent Is The Future"

"You but pressure on me when you compare me to Pac
    ....I'm just a new kid...I can't help it I'm hot" ~ 50 Cent

I mean that's the comparison the people have made I can't blame them there's certain aspects of their lyrical content that are similar, and it doesn't help that they both gained considerable attention because of surviving multiple gun shot wounds.

happyhalloween mothafucka dutchMASTER401's Avatar
    Battle Record
    17-4
    ^^^^^ok.........i thought u were trying to say mase was as good as biggie......which is fuckin ridiculous.....but i C the pac 50 comparison due 2 how they gained recognition

Dead Serious
    NEVER.....say that Mase and 50 are the new Pac and Biggie. NEVER