• Mr.Shadow

1 33.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 56 of 56

Thread: Epicx vs Mr.Shadow

You've Earned a Custom Title! Epicx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    uppin this shit for mods to see......................

Is it a dq or what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    yo u fukin gay ass mods will you please fuckin close this and give me my well deserved win you lazy fucks........

First you let dik riding go on in my battle with Dolla Bill now u wont answer this.......

Fuck this site is truly gay dog/.....

Fuck you gay ass mods

Battle Record
    0-1
    hey u godamn mods............

Give me my fukin win...........

Battle Record
    0-1
    uppin this old stuff

Battle Record
    0-1
    uppin this shit for those fakes ass mods dat dont do they job....... Fuck man is this a dq i ask nicely now this is startin to piss me off

Battle Record
    0-1
    yo u fukin gay ass mods will you please fuckin close this and give me my well deserved win you lazy fucks........

First you let dik riding go on in my battle with Dolla Bill now u wont answer this.......

Fuck you gay ass mods

Battle Record
    0-1

Fuck you gay ass mods

Battle Record
    0-1
    ppin this shit for those fakes ass mods dat dont do they job....... Fuck man is this a dq i ask nicely now this is startin to piss me off

Battle Record
    0-1
    let me up this bullshit ass thread one more time this is getting ridiculus...................

Battle Record
    0-1
    hello.............................. uppin fo some votes damn this si gay...

Battle Record
    0-1
    Uppin still godamn dont yall know how ta vote???????????????????????????????????????