Marvellous is my style, eat you vile venomous vultures for fun, rap battling I do, beat you like a fool, and my style is rude and cockey, critics wanna knock me for my arrogance, cock back my gun, shoot your bun back into the oven, I govern the scene, my verbal skills are

Unique, but your cowards and your freaks, your squeaky clean like a boy band,
I use the cards im dealt, without doubt, any bout I win, and come out with a grin, losing for me is a sin, lyrically erase, eradicate, educate, evaluate, this is bear bating, that, theres no debating, Im reactive like

Kalium, sedate you like valium, now turn down the volume and open your ears, me now boys, I have no fear, never gonna leave my life in arrears, hype tracks are made to brag before invasion, envision the plot, Ive got the skills, which will never rot, never erode, I chose my road, my path, I take it seriously, I don’t laugh

Enjoying the hype, believe me when I say I never write, I freestyle, leaving enemys body parts floating in the nile, cos that’s my style, murderous mukel, im nuclear,
Destroying your nucleus, godly like Zeus strike you down with

Lightning, always go down fighting, I bark very little but im always biting,
Im the dark knight, evil and mean, messing with me? And I pull out your spleen and pull your lungs out, gung ho, fo sho, always blow first, watch you fall to the dirt im number

1 , you already know, hyping my name, no pain no gain, I think the rain is calling murder, that you ought heard of, must dash, gotta hurry and earn cash, try take it, make me irate, you’ll pay for it, load

8 rounds in your crown, your blood splatters round town, defenestrate ya first,
before I make your veins burst, softly laugh as I see your carcuss shipped away in the hurst,

7TH verse just gone and this is the last, I shudder to think when I look back at my past, if my life was a movie, I wonder who’d they’d cast, I talk about movies cos its a way to make cash, but id rather it be fast, nice guys finish last, I celebrate your death,
im evil as heck, leaving your body parts to rot beneath the wooden deck!