User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: -Concrete Roses-(SSjr verse)

ya'll sure is keeping the hits coming in, i see u dropped a longer verse this time.. always good on the internal rhyming skills thats fosho.. i like the metaphor of the rose

i wasnt really feeling the end couple lines tho

hot drop still

stay up

pz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mikey B
    Battle Record
    18-6
    man, thanx 4 replyin' to my open mic. this was nice. concrete roses was one of the best open mics i've read so far. thanx again 4 reply and keep droppin these dime pieces.

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    Damn yo, this was tight for real, for real. the imagery i thought was off the hook. i personally hate when people talk about a vocabulary being more complex or whatever, cause i dont see that shit mattering as long as the words fit the speech, subject. to many kids are making this shit into a dictionary rhyme insteada words from the soul, and i think you did a good job pullin it off here.

existance doesnt exist,aside from me,i persist
    to look for souls in tha mist, no plants in our midst

i thought that bar was dope as fuck, except the no plants in our midst... it kinda threw the flow off. maybe if you used a lil different wording, it would fix it up. but this piece was real nice man, enjoyed the read. keep it dropping.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks...up.

Battle Record
    15-10
    up one last time...

Some poetic mastery, although from my current post u couldnt tell, it reminds me of myself when i was big in netceeing. Flow was immaculate, except for a few rough transitions
    imagery as mentioned before was vivid, and there was was a couple quotables

8/10

Keep it pimpin pimpn
    Last edited by Tolle; August 19th, 2005 at 02:55 AM

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

The Source
    yeah this was yet again another dope drop for u. it all flowed together really well and the structure was great. u had a really good use of vocab and threw multies in there which i always like. this piece was definatly worth the read. keep droppin and ill keep readin cuz all ur verses are real good. will u check out my drop call unexplained thoughts. thanx heres a link

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224410
    Last edited by The Source; August 20th, 2005 at 05:53 PM

NuM-WuN
    damn this piece was DOPE! the imagery really stood out..nice multies as well, the title of the piece suited it well..the vocab was great and consistent throughout the piece..the emotion was great as well..once again no flaws, i'ma keep lookin out for your OM's man..keep up the dope work..ONE

fav bars:
    "laced w/in a bed of liquid rock,a vicious shock
    if it were ever removed,out from this mistless block
    surely it would die,my rose is alive,its petrified
    feel a jolt inside,electrified my mind as it synchronized"

Battle Record
    15-10
    thnks..up.

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jake Bills's Avatar
    I Cant Say Anything That Hasnt Already Been Said So I'm Just Gonna Tell It Like It Is. This Was A Nice Piece. I Like It Better Than Corrupt Authority.