User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: -Concrete Roses-(SSjr verse)

Battle Record
    15-10
    its not that my imagery wasnt there..its that maybe you just didnt understand someof my piece....read it again and youll probably get it....thnks anyway...up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whitey Cracker Snowman Haywood Jewblomi's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-6
    This was a good piece. It flowed well, and had some nice use of vocab. The words were relavent too. You didn't go over the top with it for the sake of it. The imagery was very good, and it helped make this piece what it is. It finished well, and was very good overall.

All I could say really would be to make the imagery more blatent. It was their, but you had to think to understand it. Although I like that, some people don't. From my point of view, this piece was excellent, but from a wider view, the imagery needed to be upped slightly. That's up to you though. You can keep things the same and it'll still be a good piece, or you can make it easier to understand and let it be liked by a wider audience.

Overall it was very nice though.

Can you repay the favour and leave feedback in the OM in my sig (alchemy)? Would greatly apppreciate it.
    I'm surprised they didn't delete me ages ago...
    ...........Eat Shit and Die!
    ..................../
    ............:vanja:

Battle Record
    15-10
    no doubt...thnks....up.

BIOHASARD
    Fuck those sleepers! I was impressed by this one TreaZon, this might be the best piece i've read from you, if not, its definately up there. Your imagery was dopeness plain and simple, creative as hell. Your vocab was at just the right level for the subject matter and you had some good multi's to put the icing on the cake. Think this might be one for the hall of fame mate.
    ^AGREE
    yo go tryout for difiend insticnt we got dope heads

Battle Record
    15-10
    are you nominating this peice for HoF aswell???cause that would be dope

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

youngclip
    i thought is was iight u had a couple of multis n shit i. ya'll niggas need 2 check diz shit out.1

You've Earned a Custom Title! GhettoMike's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    "creative. Your vocab was at just the right level for the subject matter and you had some good multi's to put the icing on the cake."

gotta agree wit dat. nice peice. ~1~

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

Battle Record
    23-9
    nice vocab everything flowed nicely... unique very unique.. had good vocab and structure.. this is definetley a reccomendation to HoF.. u had alright imainary and multis were there not strong but there..
    goood job
    Let The Pen Bleed So My Wrists Don't
    Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2
    i liked imaginary, structure, flow everything wuz good
    i liked the piece a lot looking foward to many more pieces

OPEN MICS PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.~1`

Battle Record
    15-10
    up.

Moral
    Once Again Another Dope Piece Dropped By My Man Keep This Up Hommie I Liked The Emotion Here Imagery Was Okay Not As Good As The Last Piece But Still At It's Best Man I'm Feeling A Collab With You So Let Me Know

-Moral

$<-Lucci->$
    Originally Posted by Johnny 6-feet
    Fuck those sleepers! I was impressed by this one TreaZon, this might be the best piece i've read from you, if not, its definately up there. Your imagery was dopeness plain and simple, creative as hell. Your vocab was at just the right level for the subject matter and you had some good multi's to put the icing on the cake. Think this might be one for the hall of fame mate.

Thanks for rep. Keep dropping.

hot drop, top notch spit.
    keep up the good work