User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: A Voice

Battle Record
    16-26

A Voice

im having problems with my voice and im sure others are too so im wondering if theres a way to make it deeper or w/e, cuz my voice sucks big time lol...please help someone

Battle Record
    16-26
    fergot to add to that....and since im young(yes I weant through puberty lmao) do I jsut wait and a good voice thats good for recording will come?

LionFire
    you can practice breathing to lower your voice... practice taking deep breaths real slow in and out... as big in and all the way out using your diaphragm, not your chest... then try talking with your diaphragm forcing your voice out, instead of just using your vocal cords...

Battle Record
    3-1
    Start blazing blunts and eating ice cream everyday..
    You will sound like theres a fucking frog in ya throat..
    how do u think meth does it?

or record as soon as u get up..
    i sound like a deamon in the early hours lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    You can make it deeper by using adobe audition. You go to pitch, then stretch, then you can adjust how low you make it. It sounds gay though and I wouldnt advise it.

Battle Record
    16-26
    I hope Murkage wasnt serious lol
    and im not exactly sure how the diaphragm works....like if I take a deep breath and my chest goes out is that wrong??

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    to answer this question...

lyou can do many things...

the best way is to exercise your diaphram... it's what singers do to hit a larger range of notes... basically you breathe deeply in and out... also talk from your stomach rather than your throat... what I mean by that is... when you talk, conciously think of pushing out air with your stomach... which will automatically make your diaphram push harder which will allow less air to come up all at once giving you better breath control as well as a deeper voice by vibrating your vocal chords in longer waves...

your vocal chords move like a sin wav... the higher the peak and lower the valley the deeper the sound.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title! TragicFlawz's Avatar
    you can change it on cool edit pro, or programs like that.

you can just rap lower, i have the same problem, but i like my voice now ive got used to it.

if you get a really shitty mic like an mp3 player it sounds lower... but shitty quality.

thats all i can think
    The Graphics Master!

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    don't pitch shift your voice. do breathing exercises... and be happy with the voice god gave you.

... also, yes, your voice will change your entire life. it will be at a well-matured state between 21 and 24 years old.

Battle Record
    16-26
    wow thats 8-11 years lol, but the whole dipragm thing is a lil confusing cuz when I take deep breaths my chest pops out, which means its my lungs, so when I take a deep breath my chest stays put right? And I'll do wut brandon sed for sure..Im just hoping my voice gets a lil better too lol. If u guys want to check out my song jsut to figure out the voice problem I have.

LionFire
    go to blockbuster and rent a yoga meditation dvd... they always have excellent breathing exercises, and you can see how it works... basically, when you take a deep breath you want your gut to expand like a watermelon... and when you breathe out you want your gut to deflate all the way... then when you're good at that, you practice talking or doing vocal scales while you're breathing...

Battle Record
    16-26
    ^^ ok thats exactly wut I needed to know, if it was with the stomach..lol any more tips??

Battle Record
    16-26
    upping this for more tips...and so it can help others too

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    don't pitch shift your voice. do breathing exercises... and be happy with the voice god gave you.
    Word, be glad with what God gave you and keep it real. And Opey's right, just let age do its thing cuz I'm just 1 year older than you and my voice is pretty low.