User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: freestyle

JT MONEY$

freestyle

yo im comin out swingin straight hittin switches puttin cowards in ditches most mc out there are ignorent bitches/ jt money is the new erea so dont think u can handle me unless you one wanna beef with me yall just a bounch of low class mc's to me ill rip a apart like a diseas as i defeat you with eas rapin is my missen its like a demolion my evry motavation crazy shit traveling in my mind like an alian invation handiling evry situation like a g

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    wow alott of typos or u just dont kno how to spell. Work on ya structure... forget explaining i think it all needs work
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    with a little practice u should be able to improve this 1
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    No Freestyles.