User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Freestyles Kids

Exclamation Freestyles Kids

Freestyles Children
    Just a freestyle from ya boi Saint holla at me if ya wanna clap back

How come so many cats bang sets/ but really none of the cats that are claimin are carryin techs/ obvious illusions/ that lead to subliminal conclusions/ so many cats call out but nobody shows for the battle/ cause half the cats callin are scared to let there vocal chords rattle/ so many wanna get down/ but most aren't even ready to hold a tech or let slugs spray around/ like big pun my lyrics stay real i'm given you aucity/ but so many are scared to see me/ Saint a prince in the making/ you people can clap back but i know your shaking/

Like i said not my best but holla at me, clap back do somethin holla
    Blood, Sweat, Tears/ it don't help us in the long run we all still have fears/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:.There will be Blood.:
    Battle Record
    3-0
    you gotta work on the structure, flow was ok but nothing special....
    Try to put lines on top of lines like

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX//

instead of
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx//xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx//
    :.Apollo .:

Battle Record
    15-10
    just weak in all aspects...you didnt even really have emotion..it seemed seemingly forced...you need to elevate on all aspects...tread some of the vets pieces..and take note....be more complex and creative...elevate and check out the link in my sig titled when the sky falls...id appreciate it.~1`

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    i donno seemed like u were just tryin to call everyone out, it was pretty much the truth but this isnt the frontlines...
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

Quote Originally Posted by EvOLuTioN
    i donno seemed like u were just tryin to call everyone out, it was pretty much the truth but this isnt the frontlines...
    naw i'm just tryin to get with somethin right cause i was on this site called mobfiggaz but the guy that runs it is bitchmade and i challenged him to a battle and won, but he pulled some bendin the rules at the last minute and said all crew votes don't count, and his people left his crew so they could vote for him, but i'm just tryin to see where i sit on this site with text stuff
    Blood, Sweat, Tears/ it don't help us in the long run we all still have fears/

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    no frees