User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: im still lost

im still lost

im still lost inside my own head,all my best friends keeps endin up dead/as real as it seems,everyone else is sane except for me/all i could really do,is probably mame u,look into ya eyes n just say fuk u/im still lost i dont know were i am,just rewind the tape then press play again,dont know wat yur sayin,but ya girl is playin/u n me both,go to the studio show her the ropes,if u think this is a joke/then go home,rappin is my life so leave me alone/theres nuttin really bad u could do to me,u cant even touch my personality,cause im so shady/wen it comes rite to it,im not the one ta yo bitch i just do it/im still lost can u find my brain,because if u cant ill just walk around insane/maybe wen its all said n done wit,ill come bak normal then u say shit.
    EVILLEmc

Battle Record
    15-10
    really simple piece..nothing wowed me..everything you spit ive heard before..and ten times better....your structure aslo needs to be fixed.....and you didnt read tha rules and you havent left two links to two replies in your piece...it may get closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

help me out then

Here's some help, read the rules...
    -Bounce
    Last edited by Bounce; August 22nd, 2005 at 05:19 PM
    EVILLEmc