User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Com, I Had My Half Of Jacents Verse Done And Sent To Him, Check -

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Com, I Had My Half Of Jacents Verse Done And Sent To Him, Check -

Peep his pic:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/atta...814&stc=1.jpeg

Whats with all these film characters? Im gettin bored of the things ..
    .. cos last round I got Chewbacca. This one ive got Golum from Lord Of The Rings!
    I’ll smash his jaw w. a swing, beat this odd-looking circus freak ..
    .. & fuck his teeth up to the point they’ll fit the brit stereotype perfectly.
    This worthless geeks a fan of the Karate Kid, & i aint gonna lie now ..
    .. looks like he took the sayin “Wax On, Wax Off” - and applied it to his right eyebrow.
    This guys clout is undeserved. & if I hear once more that this cats felt ..
    .. ima come behead the scrawny bitch - and leave HIS mug on that shelf!
    He’ll get his ass dealt to him fuckin w. me. What threats this guy to pose ..
    .. when he looks like the doctors pulled him outta his mothers pussy walls by the nose?!

ROFL.

You wouldnt of made Round 5 nigga.
    Last edited by Baron Mynd; August 8th, 2005 at 11:27 AM

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    lmao.. some nice lines but I still think I'd have made it.. my pic shit is played out.. yeah I'm skinny.. yeah I'm white... I'd still fuck up half the people on here in text and thats whats funny.. anyways the past FIVE people i have battled now have reached for the pic.... people are getting desperate...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    15-10
    funny shit...i liked tha verse....funny punches...vocab and wrodplay were on point...you know...tha norm....it was a little short...thats the only problem i had with it..still had good content..keep droppin tha hottness.~1~

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by COM
    anyways the past FIVE people i have battled now have reached for the pic.... people are getting desperate...
    Yeah, well...

At least I won with mine.

BIOHASARD
    funny shit...i liked tha verse....funny punches...vocab and wrodplay were on point...you know...tha norm....it was a little short...thats the only problem i had with it..still had good content..keep droppin tha hottness.~1~
    I agree
    ~1~

yo that was funny i was feelin the vocab alot but i think that the structure was a lil messey i think that if the struture was better then the OM would have looked a lil beeter the flow got messed up 2 cuz if it

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Rofl, your pic disses will NEVER get worn out, because they're straight disses towards you. Plus, this was only the first ten - Jace would of followed with a second wave, and your verse wasnt up to much that round I didnt think. I was away all weekend so I didnt know he had comp. trouble otherwise id of dropped 20 for him and coasted through. Sadder still, Id sent him my verse ready for the RM tourney too - and because of that cocknose - We didnt show for that one either. Lol. Ive still got MAD lines to throw out though if any of you still in there could use me.

HoLLa!

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    no thx.... nice to know you openly cheat though...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-2
    ^ rofl !
    aka Illtalic.