User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Last Breath (battle ishy)

Nice piece right here...

Loving the concept you went with, you hardly see stuff like this written by guys because it's usually the girls who use these kind of topics. The emotion must be the best aspect of your piece because it was pure and serene yet powerful at the same time. The imagery was excellent, I could picture everything perfectly inside my mind throughout the wordings you used. The vocab was on point: not too basic, not too complex either. Had a sort of poetic vibe over it as well which I definitely liked!

Very good, keep at it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Odi et Amo

Queen of Mondo Thugs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Im in the mood to bump

MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Whitey Cracker Snowman Haywood Jewblomi's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-6
    This was a good piece. Flowed well, and had some superb imagery. The vocab wasn't over the top, but still fitted the piece. Could have maybe have done with more complexity within the structure, but that's not too much of a problem here. You tackled a good topic very well, and had me guessing where you were going at first.

This was very nice in all. Everything came together well to make a nice piece.

Can you do me a favour and leave feedback on the Open Mic in my sig? I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I'm surprised they didn't delete me ages ago...
    ...........Eat Shit and Die!
    ..................../
    ............:vanja:

:.There will be Blood.:
    Battle Record
    3-0
    damn.... deff. and ill peace.... really enjoyed reading it...
    Can't relly critique nothing like that....
    very nice drop...1
    :.Apollo .:

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^didnt you leave feed on the first page? lol.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Moral
    Really Good Man I've Got A Kid Well Two Kid's So I Know This Piece Was Decent Here. You Had Good Vocabulary I Mean Really When You Have Vocabulary You Really Put Thought Into Your Piece Big Words Don't Mean Nothing It's The Way You Word It That Shows. Structure Was Good Man Really Hoping To See More From You Man Keep This Up.

-Moral

Battle Record
    16-3
    wordness @ big words not meaning much if the heart isnt there.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC
    the imagry is what kept this going. as always, great imagry.I thought you vocab was weak. I bet you didnt take much time to write this. It seems that way from the other shit of yours ive read. but anyway, the structure was fine and so was flow but your imagry was flawless. you describ everything with the words of a poet which create a clear image in my head. I felt that your rhyme scheme was your only downfall...
    hit my link plz

Battle Record
    16-3
    Yeah, was like a 10 minny quicky.. Cuz i had nothing else to do.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    1-8
    This was tight. Sometimes it felt forced, like the navy line.. that was forced like shit to me. but, the rest of the stroy wuz good, soliud emotion and rhym sheme. I liked how the imagry was persistant, and there was no part that really lacked it.
    Good piece, Peace.

RTF |The, Fatass|

Battle Record
    16-3
    The Fatass? Lol, wtf.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

You've Earned a Custom Title! Charlie~Manson's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    this was real hot man the imagery was there i could picture the woman on the hospital bed and shit the story was real deep and it didnt feel forced wit all the ridiculous words u kno u dont use everyday the flow was on point it was jus a hot verse overall

Battle Record
    1-8
    The Fatass? Lol, wtf.
    wtf rtf man.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeShyft
    wtf rtf man.
    I see no sigged link and im not in the mood to go hunting
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    16-3
    or not.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts