Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

4 100.00%
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 770

Thread: The Best Punchlines, Metaphors, Similies, Disses etc.

BFire
    tragedy khadafi, he kinda does them a different style, but is very clear on what he has to say...

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    'u aint from Russia so why is u rushing' i don't give a fuck if it aint a metaphor its just dope

didnt cassidy bite that? he also bit "you think your on the beach the way i make you see shells"

both lines are from chino...fuck these mainstream bitters

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    that Russia line is some shit i just heard on nelly's 'pimp juice' MAYBE CHINO BIT NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!

funny thing , nelly also bit that chino line , and i jus found that out now, makes me hate him even more

and i hear people talkin about tragedy, i need to see his sh^T too
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

flump
    no chino said that before nelly.

doesnotexist
    LOL....

Yea the mainstream faggots allways bite off the underground geniuses lol Cuz most people wont know.

But I do agree wit one thing.....Vakill's got better lines then Big L.

And yea Chino busts simmilies and metaphors and punchlines but mostly simmilies. Not alot of MC's cant drop shit like Chino OR Vakill. Not a lot of living cats anyway.

no u lying to save your chino XL Cdz so u won't see them as a waste and have 2 throw em away CHINO XL IS A BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

doesnotexist
    lmfao!

NElly and nick cannon>Rakim and chino

doesnotexist
    Yea I mean ill lines and amazing lyrical complexity are NOTHING if u didnt appear and do a preformance on The Ellen Degenorous Show like Nick Cannon!!!!!!

^^EXACTLY

Lyrisict lounge and Wake up show <Ellen

its pretty much as simple as that

i think so far the only ones ive heard and read thatll are worth king of " ....similes........" are Vakill, Chino, and big l , then jay-z as number of 4 or something , but those vakill lines, those are what punches are meant to be, those get you thinking for more then 2 seconds ( a normal cassidy line time limit of thought)
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

if Vakill and chino are 1 and 2 then Nick Cannon and NElly are 0 and -1

lol, no lil romeo would rip em , he dont even bite his own shit , his dad bites it for him , thats talent

flump
    ok nick cannonness is getting played....