User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mc Burial

BackFire

Mc Burial

yo i jus heard the nas diss to 50 cent. Is it me or was it wack. He barely said anything 2 hurt 50. As a regular track i give it a 9/10. As a diss track i give it a 4/10. Tell me what u think discuss this.

it was alrite to me,but im trying to get etherial.MAN i CANT find that shit anywhere,and that one thread that had the track i couldnt download it cause it said my ip downloaded to many tracks from there.It wasnt even my ip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! C.E.S's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    i think it was juss warning shots not full out beef but i bet nas will come wit some crazy shit if 50 decides to take this beef further

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1
    ive heard about this track not being nas standard.
    please vote on this battle..uppin..

chino fans peep.