Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: What a Homo

What a Homo

Infectious| Is the leader of 6 Crews. Someone go Whore him Or Tell

him To stop making Crews.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Thats dope. A conglomorate of herbs. Its almost like a franchise or a chain of restaraunt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    is he in Soul Taking Mafia too?

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn Dullmiballs
    is he in Soul Taking Mafia too?
    Yeah.

Listen to this...... i was peeping in the Soul Mafia Crew. You know to get a laugh and shit, and i heard that they are making a "soul mafia # 2. I give them 2 weeks and Soul mafi > Rapbattles.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    ay yo..just in case of emergency if RapBatlles.com gets taken over by Soul Taking Mafias we go to RapVerse and plan our revenge.

Banned
    Battle Record
    6-7
    hes also the fag named "lyrically_deadly" which i exposed to celestial about having a shit load of aliases and votin for himself, well... 5 min later, banned.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by NaS
    hes also the fag named "lyrically_deadly" which i exposed to celestial about having a shit load of aliases and votin for himself, well... 5 min later, banned.
    my my my... aren't you a tough guy huh..

Banned
    Battle Record
    6-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn Dullmiballs
    my my my... aren't you a tough guy huh..
    I can be flamboyant, but most of my day im percieved as tough, why? would you like it in the ass? (No homo)

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by NaS
    I can be flamboyant, but most of my day im percieved as tough, why? would you like it in the ass? (No homo)
    How can you say no homo after saying that

QVO FROSTY
    Devastator™ WHAT THA FUCK KIND OF NAME IS Devastator™ U AND UR MOM MUST BE ON SOME BAD CRACK I CAN GET SOME BOOM ASS CRACK IF U WANT ME TO.BUT COME ON PUT A NEW NAME CAUSE Devastator™ RHYNES WITH MASTURBATOR

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    FUCKING HELL ...EI is being attacked... DUCK FOR COVER BITCHES!!!

Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by QVO FROSTY
    Devastator™ WHAT THA FUCK KIND OF NAME IS Devastator™ U AND UR MOM MUST BE ON SOME BAD CRACK I CAN GET SOME BOOM ASS CRACK IF U WANT ME TO.BUT COME ON PUT A NEW NAME CAUSE Devastator™ RHYNES WITH MASTURBATOR
    I would explain how you misspelled rymes and how in fact the two words don't rhyme...but that got played out 3 years ago. Heres a nice picture for you instead Tonto

Used to love H.E.R
    Battle Record
    0-3
    ^
    lmao.

QVO FROSTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    I would explain how you misspelled rymes and how in fact the two words don't rhyme...but that got played out 3 years ago. Heres a nice picture for you instead Tonto

I AM SORRY I DONT HAVE A FUCKIN DICTONARY IN FRONT OF ME LIKE U PROBABLY DO OR UR BITCH MOM IS SITTIN THERE WITH U TELLIN U HOW TO SPELL CAUSE ALLS U R IS A STUPID LITTLE BITCH THAT NEEDS A FUCKIN ROLE MODEL

Battle Record
    20-2
    You spelled dictionary wrong