User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: This Has Been Bugging the Heck Outta Me...

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2

This Has Been Bugging the Heck Outta Me...

...for some reason...

I just have this one question...

I always see some tall broads playing in like WNBA, and I guess they've got ups or whatever, but I've never seen them get REAL air.

I used to be able to dunk a 10 footer when I was about 20 pounds lighter and I'm only 5'9....

But anyways what I really want to know is.
    Has there ever been any female able to dunk a regulation rim, or is it just totally against the laws of Darwinism?
    Maybe I haven't been watching enough TV and missed something

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

On all Ls.
    Battle Record
    2-4
    Lisa Leslie dunked in the all star game.

I think they cant dunk because theyre legs are weaker. Once i saw juwanna mann dunk.

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    And Their Was Another Girl In The McDonalds All American Who beat Out The Smiths But I Cant Remember HEr Name

I cant Grab Rim and I Am Only 5'10'' But I probably Will Be DUnking Before Basketball Season..But I Aint A Girl

Made By Me

Battle Record
    34-13
    Cuz their tits fuck their air time up.
    Holla, dipset.

Dirty Prose
    word.

female Marathon runners could dunk.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by IllestFreestyler
    And Their Was Another Girl In The McDonalds All American Who beat Out The Smiths But I Cant Remember HEr Name

I cant Grab Rim and I Am Only 5'10'' But I probably Will Be DUnking Before Basketball Season..But I Aint A Girl
    We're the same height. I used to able to one hand dunk a 10 foot rim when I was light as hell, during and after my senior year of highschool (135lbs or so...) now I can still touch rim but can't dunk since I gained another 20 lbs and haven't been playing ball as much. Give me a 8 or 9 footer and its on though...

¤Jerome¤
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    We're the same height. I used to able to one hand dunk a 10 foot rim when I was light as hell, during and after my senior year of highschool (135lbs or so...) now I can still touch rim but can't dunk since I gained another 20 lbs and haven't been playing ball as much. Give me a 8 or 9 footer and its on though...
    Well if you do end up playin for the NBa, gimme your guns

Battle Record
    7-1
    iv never actually noticed that but now that you mention it ,

it does sorta ponder the question

weird?.....sorta like, some physical feature?...

i remember playing basketball with my homeboys girlfriend who plays for her highschool

and i would be dunking left and right, but she would try and just wouldint make it

then again im 6.2 and shes 5.2

but still, the court we were playing on was built for short people and the rim was about two feet shorter then the regulation one right behind it

still proves my point tho

in the end, i think its cause chicks are usually shorter, is why they cant dunk

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    my bad i meant i am 5'10'' and CAN grab on a 10 foot rim i put CANT last time my bad

Made By Me

Ready2Die
    im 5''11 and im dunkin on niggas

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Its all in the calf strength and the way you jump off. Us shorter niggaz (under 6 ft) know all about that. People usually hate on you if you're short with mad ups.

Originally Posted by Le Marv.
    no one cares about your votes

Front Lines isn't real you faggot, get over it.

KiLLa CaM
    Lisa Leslie dunked in the all star game and she dunked in a regular game too. and a couple years ago in the mcdonalds all american dunk contest candace parker won the dunk contest. whenever I watch WNBA i think that the girls suck. They play like High school boys. I bet High school all american boys team could beat any WNBA team.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM
    Lisa Leslie dunked in the all star game and she dunked in a regular game too. and a couple years ago in the mcdonalds all american dunk contest candace parker won the dunk contest. whenever I watch WNBA i think that the girls suck. They play like High school boys. I bet High school all american boys team could beat any WNBA team.
    That shit was not very nce to say...

KiLLa CaM
    Quote Originally Posted by ..Fuggin Aye..
    That shit was not very nce to say...
    I was just stating my opinion, u dont have to agree wit it

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM
    I was just stating my opinion, u dont have to agree wit it
    Do you want to be 0-2?