User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Random Spitting

Random Spitting

$uP people i jus wanna make a thread fo the emcees out there who jus wanna get a rap off there off there chest wetha ya good or not jus spit random things its fun and is a good excercise like goin into a superstore and rappin about the items you see ok im gonna start. PEACE OUT

Dan-P the old skool emcee old skool hip hop lives through me i like to eat chicken from kfc. and sex hoes from NYC i kung fu kick like Jet Li if its hot i go swimmin in the sea. i like to rap about random things how long is a piece of string how high can mariah carey sing how much was my diamond ring from my homie 8 ball i get my clothes from a shopping mall a young country boy from atlanta georgia im on a killin spree and im comin fo ya il take a chicken wing and a can of soda i get over heated like supa nova ok now my rap is over the random spittin thread is fo all o yo yea.

THATS ME DONE ANYBODY ELSE JUS FILL IT UP I WANNA SEE HOW THE OTHER EMCEES SPIT

Force-Feed you Poison Shamcobra's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-P

Dan-P the old skool emcee old skool hip hop lives through me i like to eat chicken from kfc. and sex hoes from NYC i kung fu kick like Jet Li if its hot i go swimmin in the sea. i like to rap about random things how long is a piece of string how high can mariah carey sing how much was my diamond ring from my homie 8 ball i get my clothes from a shopping mall a young country boy from atlanta georgia im on a killin spree and im comin fo ya il take a chicken wing and a can of soda i get over heated like supa nova ok now my rap is over the random spittin thread is fo all o yo yea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-P
    I like to eat chicken from kfc.
    Word Fool.
    Nice Drop.....
    [/Sarcasm]

You've Earned a Custom Title! SlideShow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    and sex hoes from NYC i kung fu kick like Jet Li if its hot i go swimmin in the sea
    Your so dope
    <CENTER><center><br><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 45pt; COLOR: orange; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -5pt; text-transform: uppercase; text-transform: none">ShowSlide</font></FONT><br><FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 25pt; COLOR:white; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma; LETTER-SPACING: -2pt; text-transform: ">Lysdexia Have you do?</font><br><br />

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murkage
    lol..im loving this

serves you right for fucking wit me slide, and i did nothing to you....
    i am a nice guy serious..

and i think your maturity level is 000000.1 after this eminem incident..
    and you were dissing my audios lol.....the nerve of this bitch
    well ive reported you..you will be banned..
    now fuck off!
    Aw shit this guy has dirt on you! dont fuck wit him!

On all Ls.
    Battle Record
    2-4
    There is a place you go for stuff like this. Its called the cypher forum, fucking retards. I hate the newbs who never even fucking look around and think before they post gay shit like this.

Battle Record
    12-3
    ^Yeah Way To Much Of It.