Txt=Text
    T=Topical
    GFX=Graphics
    A=Audio

Roster
    Lick Wid(O,Txt,Topical)

Crew Sig:http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/2/crewcopy403.jpg
    Last edited by Mono; August 7th, 2006 at 02:46 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shotty~man
    there the same sigs as last time round...ger dif ones mayne

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    you was in the original a-team me too but as spoken word 808. brooklyn bob was the leader

Battle Record
    9-4
    lic wid your bitch ass was never in that crew you cant ressurect shit fucken fag CLOSED i was CO of that crew and my a new crew dont try to start this crew unless the original leaders are here and it aint happening

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    man the a-team was the first crew i was in and it was real good

Battle Record
    21-23
    yo LilJayy actually I was the leader yeah it's me nigga young Ca$h if you didn't know me bob you Thug_E ~Da Rhythm Magician~ AL Capone Man Got Game come on man it's Young Ca$h homie I know you remember me homie I was the one who came up wit da name and everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-23
    uppin for tryouts homie

Shotty~man
    good luck with dis yo.

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-1
    lic wid can i be down i been in two crews you were leaders in lor and a-team

Battle Record
    21-23
    iight you in homie rep A-Team homie

Battle Record
    1-3
    sup fam... wats happin.. can yall go vote on my battles plz... ill RTF... so peace out

Battle Record
    1-3
    i need my battlez closed... vote how u wanti jus need em closed... show sum love

Battle Record
    21-23
    uppin for tryouts nigga

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-8
    a man eats and never is corrective for purposes of the life battles he's dealt with//

My mind speaks and my conscience leaks with impairments, tired of hip hops battles rapping is back in experiement //

Show me the ghost writer and I'll rhyme tighter than a virgin who's giving herself up for another persons desire//

I'm giving a good chance to advance on my ones and twos I'm trying to get on with one of the legit crews//

I've proven myself with exemptions to the beats when I listen all is forgotten and forgiven//

I'm out of my mind my brain cells are wasted with the lastest bullshit that media cooks up at someone's expenses//

Damn I'm expensive, Living for embacements and looking for opportunites to prove myself I wish people would come to their senses//

What more could it hurt though I get more flow? Whatever it is I'm sure it can be solve in some words yo//

Who ever makes the decisions on this team make sure they take a look at my past what I spit is upscene//

The green is what make dudes work harder I put dudes to sleep with a low tolerance attitude and a hard bottle//

Then I sit back and talk to americas top models I talk shit I just listen a make the hearts grovel//

As if there is such a thing put me let me get signed and put them in line I'll battle them all cause these dudes too short they come to my waste line//

Niggas are struggling to get one line, While they sitting thinking I'm working my sixth crime//

The names felonies and I'm famous for bringing energy ignorant disses only creates more enemies//

I'm looking to make a mence for all the things that fall short in my memory most dudes into to me I get into them and then comes the sentecing//

25 to life for rapping dudes from a distance b//

Is that enough yo get at me on pm if I made it man I can bring some fire to the table if you need it Fam//

Battle Record
    21-23
    iight you in homie