User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: Respect

remogunz

Respect

Why does ALMOST everybody on these type of boards hate every rapper thats on the radio today? Not everybody on this site is like that but more then 90% of you guys our like that and for no fucking reason...There is a 100 our more rappers I know I want eat them niggas raw with the lyricals but fuck it they are better then me so why should I hate on them?? You can say its luck our they know somebody but luck always happens to kats who our working hard..Its crazy since this Game shti happen kats fucking hate god but if you go back and look the SAME kats where riding his dick and yeah Yang Ying twins and Nelly and 50 just to name and few r trash but the our better then everybody on this board because they work there NO RAPPING ass off...It's crazy all this little dudes our wishing death of peoples families for what because SOMEONE else got the deal they WANT it.....Hip hop is the only music where we turn on kats for NO REASON and I hope everybody on this board gets a deal and is succesful in this music shit sorry for the rant but this kats switch teams with Game kinda piss me off and oh yeah theres no real GANGSTA on here and that goes for me also

Battle Record
    2-0
    i pretty much agree..the ppl here just enjoy talkin shit and pissin ppl off and it usually works lmfao
    Artistic Visions
    Written Voices

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Night_Walker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-3
    yea i agree

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOPE PERCEPTION

Battle Record
    7-3
    word, dont no y they hatin

Battle Record
    2-0
    because they enjoyin seein ppl get all worked up and pissed
    Artistic Visions
    Written Voices

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    30-3
    I only talk shit if they are actually garbage. Some people speak the truth!
    QueenStyle

Battle Record
    52-21
    agree wit all of ya

Battle Record
    1-0
    Why do you spell "are" our?
    Anyways... i don't listen to the radio, i'm not into club bangers and typical gangsta talk... The radio lost it's originality so i prefer listening to hardcore lyrical hip-hop with more creative and positive meanings.

^word...

i respect every artist (not just rappers) that got a deal because no matter how ass i am if someone offered me a deal to play bag pipes for william hung i'd take it with out hesitation....BUT with saying that i still feel alot of people dont deserve the dea; or the amount of hype they get but i'm not gonna hate on them for it...just bitch about it in alot of threads

Sicnificance
    it aint the fact that they got the deal that they arent liked. i agree wit what u said but most of the shit on the radio is garbage and half those ppl dont deserve deals. Yeah its cool that there cumin up but if there wack then its a waste of a radio slot

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    But the fact is, alot of mainstream rappers become wack after they hit it big... alot of them were alot better before

I don't hate cos of their status, but the sad fact is many emcees do become worse after hitting the mainstream

Not wack cos they ARE mainstream, they just happen to be wack and mainstream

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ agreed

Battle Record
    1-1
    ^seconded
    maybe its cuz they trynna impress other audiances and get new fans ,but old fans arent really always with that.
    please vote on this battle..uppin..

chino fans peep.

Battle Record
    52-21
    agreed^^^^^

remogunz
    Hybird it's a double edge sword tho cuz we all want to make it and then means going mainstream to make big money