User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: marriage

Battle Record
    5-1

marriage

ay yall ima be turnin 18 in 4 days and when i do im askin my girl kelly to marry me she 18 right now i've been wit her for 3 yrs and we been talkin bout it so ima ask her on my b-day

Disdain Exodus
    ummm... i say wait until ur 25 at the very latest. youre too young, youve got a lot of life to live, and not a lot of security. save your money, THEN start a family... na watta mean?

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disdain Exodus
    ummm... i say wait until ur 25 at the very latest. youre too young, youve got a lot of life to live, and not a lot of security. save your money, THEN start a family... na watta mean?
    ya but dis girl mean alot to me the story is way deeper if u want i'll tell u a lil bit more about it

Battle Record
    5-1
    Have fun fuckin' the same vagina till it eventually one day grows sores and gets blown out like an egyptian sailors asshole.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-20
    heh.................but na, you seriously are WAAAY too young
    - King Tone

sylent J
    your way too young man wiat till like 25 man youstill got your life ahead of you and like dont fuck it up right know

Battle Record
    5-10
    fuck her and CHuck her

Battle Record
    31-2
    most people ask theyre gfs to do anal
    around this time but yeah, i would say
    your young but i dont know much
    and i dont know you...if your mind is set
    good luck.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    No way, dont do that shit yet. Love can't pay the bills. Wait til you're 25 at LEAST. I proposed to my girl 3 years ago and the date is still pending lmao. I'll do it again when I know for sure we'll be financially stable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Disdain Exodus

^^^ word
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Arohanui :)
    ......he never said anything about starting a family guys....getting married is one thing, having kids is another!

I say go for it. I got married when I was 19 (im only 20 now....but its all good ) - age is just a number, and if it feels right why not??

You don't need to be financially stable to get married! My husband and I are FAR from being financially stable and we're still happy

Animal
    Battle Record
    8-3
    Awards LLL Season Champion
    wait till you grow hair in odd places nigga

aka Trigger, Trigs, Teddy Ay-El-Em's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3
    lol ^ nah dont do it. take a look at most parents around you (well in my case lol) most of them got married young and now are devorced with kids. i aint got nothing against marrige etc but 3 years aint a long time at all i been with my gf 2 yrs and there still shit im learning about her IF im iwth her when i finished my training in the army then maybe i mite think about it but not untill then. you think i really want to end up like my mum n dad? bitch all the time lol?? just think once you wed ya get none in bed lol. nah joking...

i dont think you will but dont jump in feet first. think real hard about it as it comes with alot of shit...

“I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones”

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by soneeyah
    ......he never said anything about starting a family guys....getting married is one thing, having kids is another!

I say go for it. I got married when I was 19 (im only 20 now....but its all good ) - age is just a number, and if it feels right why not??

You don't need to be financially stable to get married! My husband and I are FAR from being financially stable and we're still happy
    You haven't been married long enough. Give it several years. Its not smart advice to tell someone to just get married because you arent financially prepared and still "making it" because different couples will have different ways of dealing with it. Age aint a number but thats not why people should wait til theyre 25. Its for the experience gained aspects.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    Quote Originally Posted by elemental_game
    ay yall ima be turnin 18 in 4 days and when i do im askin my girl kelly to marry me she 18 right now i've been wit her for 3 yrs and we been talkin bout it so ima ask her on my b-day
    yea

do i care?

- Artificial Intelligence