User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 85

Thread: How much do you smoke? not more than me

Battle Record
    16-3
    Essay by Daedal
    (not recent)
    Why do people smoke if they know it can kill or really hurt them? Six million teenagers and 100,000 kids in America smoke. Some of the kids who start smoking, it is because of acceptance at school but sometimes its simply just because their parents or guardians do it. Some tests on cigarettes show that if you smoke, it reduces stress, it can make you lose weight, and kids think that everyone is doing it but that’s not necessarily true.

If you start to smoke, one cause is bad breath. You may have heard that if you smoke and you kiss someone, its like you are kissing an ashtray. This is a true statement. Another cause is addiction. The nicotine in the cigarettes can make it so it is very hard to stop smoking once you have started. Even if you quit, if you smell smoke around you if someone is smoking, some people get the craving for another cigarette. Some people even have cravings for the rest of their life.

Some major health risks of smoking include heart disease and lung cancer and more. Would you still consider smoking if you knew the risks or doing it? That’s a good question. The Nicotine in cigarettes turn your lungs black and will eventually over time make your heart slowly become useless if you smoke for along time. Also, women who are pregnant and smoke, you don’t only have a risk for yourself, you also have a risk for your unborn baby. Your baby can end up unhealthy in many ways. Smoking can cause low weight in your baby. It can have defects also like being mentally challenged the rest of its life. Why would you want to put someone else's life in danger so you can have a cigarette? Another danger of smoking is second hand smoke. When you are around someone who smokes whether it’s a family member or friends, when you breathe in the smoke, you also have a risk even though you aren't the one actually doing the smoking. In fact, believe it or not, you are in more danger of breathing in second hand smoke then if you were smoking. So second hand smoke isn't a good thing.

Have u heard of a type of cigarette called light cigarettes? Why did tobacco companies create this idea? They came up with the idea to put little holes in the cigarettes so that when you smoke, you would not only be breathing in smoke but it would be mixed with fresh air also. Well this may sound like a good idea but here's why it's not. When people light their cigarette and begin to smoke, almost always because they don’t think about it, their fingers block the air holes so that they only breathe in smoke once again. This makes the point of light cigarettes useless. Another point is that light cigarettes cost a few bucks more then the regular cigarettes do. Well about how much do cigarette cost? A single pack of cigarettes cost near to $5.00. Light cigarettes cost about a dollar more than that.

If you hang around kids that smoke, or if you have ever considered smoking, you should take a look at the following essay. Its better to risk not getting accepted when your in Junior High or highschool then to pay for it the hard way when your fifty years old and have heart disease or lung cancer. You should be able to live life to the fullest without wanting to smoke and going through the hard times if you want to quit. Why would you want to start smoking if you can get addicted to them, smell, and hurt yourself? It’s a better idea to just keep yourself clean and you will most likely be more successful in life and its one less thing that you have to worry about buying.
    MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    56-9
    Wtf hombre. I wrote that peice of intellectual brilliance in like, 6th grade

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayembee
    i got you beat com...

shit i forgot to mention.. i been doing it for 10 years straight... beat that

Battle Record
    16-3
    Com, that makes no sense, you're 12.

OHHHHH
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    56-9
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shhiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Word son, im crazy with the disses, ayo.. Com why'd you bail on our chat yesterday?
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    coz you're boring

Battle Record
    16-3
    *sniff*

*IMs you*
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Banned
    Com as well have i... well almost 11 now... july it will be 11 years... been smokin bud since i was 8

Battle Record
    47-17
    *ignores you, coz you're boring*

Battle Record
    47-17
    Quote Originally Posted by Poet Tree
    been smokin bud since i was 8
    sigged...

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by COM
    *ignores you, coz you're boring*

MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    sigged...
    lmfao

Battle Record
    16-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstract
    lmfao
    sigged...

NOT! OH!
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    shit i forgot to mention.. i been doing it for 10 years straight... beat that

word. well. im 20. first time i got high, i was in like 5th grade, hanging out with the 8th graders. but i didnt become a 'pothead' til i was closer to 14-15.

ok, but beat this. maybe you can, maybe you cant...

you give money, to be high all day. i get money to be high all day.
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm