User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 85

Thread: How much do you smoke? not more than me

Battle Record
    1-0
    I don't really know all of your guys UK slang, and we don't really get much hash in the states unless you press it yourself.

I probably smoke about 5 grams a week to my face, and probably a gram and a half a day relatively with my friends everyday.

You guys get tons of hash, but I get much much much better cocaine, smack, tweak, mushrooms, and acid, and there's always plenty of pure bred, hydroponic, homegrown buds around here because of Oregon's lax medicinal marijuana laws. I am jealous of the hash though.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic
    I don't really know all of your guys UK slang, and we don't really get much hash in the states unless you press it yourself.

I probably smoke about 5 grams a week to my face, and probably a gram and a half a day relatively with my friends everyday.

You guys get tons of hash, but I get much much much better cocaine, smack, tweak, mushrooms, and acid, and there's always plenty of pure bred, hydroponic, homegrown buds around here because of Oregon's lax medicinal marijuana laws. I am jealous of the hash though.
    wtf, you fuckin with heroin? fuckin loser

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    lmfao...com where abouts in uk you from.?

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    next to newcastle,... a town called Ashington

me... i stay high, i prolly dont smoke more then you cuz i roll blunts and wen i do smoke..i dont smoke a hole blunt i save half.. so basically one blunt will last me all day, and i sell it so i can afford a blunt a day..so i prolly dont smoke much but i stay high all day everyday
    Get Low

Battle Record
    47-17
    ^lmfao.. how much do you sell to get your "blunt a day"

Banned
    meh could prolly out smoke you...

am stupid when it comes to weed... got a QP for free of mersh and then ended up smoking it in 2 days with me and my boy... shit was mad stupid

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by COM
    wtf, you fuckin with heroin? fuckin loser

Eh, I've tried it a few times. Haven't touched it for over half a year, it's never been a problem for me, strictly experimental. Same with meth. I have been doing coke a bit more regularly lately, but still nothing big. My main drugs are pot, mushrooms, and acid if I could get my hookup back together. I've tried just about every drug around, skag, coke, meth, Ex, Ketamine, some RC's like 2cTi. And just about every hallucinogen like Mushies, LSD, and Mescaline.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

I just started. My friend has me smokin every other day. I hit the bong for the first time last night.

Banned
    com i think he was just saying that since he sells bud he can afford to have a blunt a day

Banned
    dunno why niggas gotta be fuckin wit all that other shit... i strictly just smoke bud... once in a great while do coke but dont fuck with it much since i stopped sellin it

Your Light Weight Ugly. Mixed Toxins's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    i smoked chewie once and i also tried shrooms
    badest drugs ive done right there!

Chicken Noodle Soup

Battle Record
    47-17
    word.. shrooms are evil..

I'm Not Aines, Morons... Aines.ly Harriot's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-2
    Why anybody would wanna fuck with Heroin is beyond me... Funniest experience is when i turned up at a party where a few kids had sat in a room doing shrooms all night. My mate walked in with a disco light and strobe light, turned them on and left... within minutes this one kid was laying on his back waving his arms around in the air and as time went on they all followed him...

Southend United. Championship.

R.I.P Kiyan Prince, Kill The Killers

The Foremost Authority on Real Football on RB. Fact.

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF
    i got you beat com...

You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm