User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Beanie Sigel - Feel It In The Air

Midniite

Beanie Sigel - Feel It In The Air

im fuckin lovin this song, anyone elsa feelin this shit? i aint a huge fan of him,heard otha shit by him wiv sparks but this is quality, his lyrics in this track r nice n make u think bout shit goin on around you, the beat n the singer r nice as fuck 2, who elsa likes this track?

remogunz
    the reasons you like it r the reason I hate they joint the hook is crazy wack and the chick sounds like trash

Midniite
    ^^miserable cunt

remogunz
    why because I'm not sucking ur dick and liking that joint is wack I dont nobody in the 718 listening to that joint.... The hook is watery at best and the chick cant blow

Its aight........But its been out for awhile.....

Battle Record
    9-0
    its alright i listen to it when its on....never just turn the joint on....ive heard better from Beanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-12
    Its aight, nothing like he would normally write...just above average........
    PM for battle

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins
    it's a pretty good song....it's a deep song....but i like it and his cd is fire

Battle Record
    10-6
    I heard this song a long time ago. Its nice, I love it.
    "D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C. is no longer here and has given up account"

Carnage 101
    Yeah I was feelin' that one when it dropped. Seemed like their was some truth in his words at the time....now that he is locked up.

Career Ender.ask about me Jodi Breeze's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-0
    yea it wuz a hot track while it lasted
    [CENTER] J.BREEZE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This songs dope. I always listen to his CD with a different song in mind but that song always grabs me and forces me to listen to it, plus it's the first song on the album.

You've Earned a Custom Title! KrazedOut's Avatar
    That shit was hot when it first came out , I was bumpin that shit before alot of people was ..now u cant walk out ya door wit out hearin that shit , all the tyme ..shyt is annoyin as hell now ..that cd is hott tho , beanie is just gettin better n better

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    yea it was a hot song for a while

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON: