User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: whos the worst lyrisit ever

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

whos the worst lyrisit ever

I just want to know who yall thing has absolutly nothing to say whaen u listen to there music
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

P.Status™
    Mc hammer or Vanilla Ice

Battle Record
    1-1
    agree
    please vote on this battle..uppin..
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chino fans peep.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donnie B.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    lil flip and Chingy and anyone who is big not b/c what they say, but how they say it. i hate that shit. i would say 50 but 50 lyrics acually werent that bad on grodt

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Its "lyricist", and C-Murder, who even worse at making catchy songs than his older brother, Young Turk- who just contributed very little to Cash Money, Mike Jones - call it a gimmick if you want, his lyrics are soo subpar, Trina - lyrically one of the worst femcees. Nelly, J kwon, and Chingy I don't even consider that rap, its more like R&B or Pop. And Lil Jon I don't consider that rap either, just rock music for black people.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donnie B.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Quote Originally Posted by ..Fuggin Aye..
    And Lil Jon I don't consider that rap either, just rock music for black people.

^^^^lmao

Battle Record
    12-3
    Lil Romeo

Battle Record
    10-6
    Mike Jones
    Lil Jon
    Chingy
    Lil Flip
    Nelly
    J-Known
    Gucci Mane
    Young Jeezy

Thats all I can think of at this moment.
    "D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C. is no longer here and has given up account"

Battle Record
    7-9
    how the fuck can you even consider lil john a rock artist, rock is a hell of a lot greater than shouting three words over simplistic patterns you made on your synth, thats like saying weird al yancovich is rap for white people, wtf? lil john is club, if anything its headbanger music for black people

Gimme a Tenner, Bitch
    Battle Record
    14-21
    Nelly
    Vanilla Ice
    Chingy
    Fuck a Sig!

flump
    master p

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-13
    Quote Originally Posted by ..Fuggin Aye..
    Its "lyricist", and C-Murder, who even worse at making catchy songs than his older brother, Young Turk- who just contributed very little to Cash Money, Mike Jones - call it a gimmick if you want, his lyrics are soo subpar, Trina - lyrically one of the worst femcees. Nelly, J kwon, and Chingy I don't even consider that rap, its more like R&B or Pop. And Lil Jon I don't consider that rap either, just rock music for black people.
    Lmao. Could't have said it better.

Enter At Your Own Risk Devastate Mindz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuff'd Aminol
    how the fuck can you even consider lil john a rock artist, rock is a hell of a lot greater than shouting three words over simplistic patterns you made on your synth, thats like saying weird al yancovich is rap for white people, wtf? lil john is club, if anything its headbanger music for black people
    I never specified what TYPE of Rock..... if you want to get all nit picky with the shit

SinnedGlory™
    I C An Abundance Of Folks Sayin' "Nelly" "Lil' Jon" "Vanilla Ice".. Get It Right:
    Nelly: Waz Fukin' ill On Country Grammar, Jus Coz folks see 'em flowin' wit Pop/Country artists don't make 'em wack 'n' definately not "The Worst Lyricist EVER". Nel Can still flow mayne, makes me wonder if folks jus skim through albums nowadayz, lisnin' ta beats fa gud trax az appose ta REAL lyrics, seems like the Era Of the "Meaningful Lyricist" Iz Dead.. Sad.
    Lil Jon': Ain't Considered A Rapper, he flowed on like a handful of trax. He's A Producer or Hook Man At Best. U Can't Judge The Worst Lyricist On A Dude Who's Flowed On Like 6 Trax, Get Serious.
    Vanilla Ice: Dude Could flow, jus proves the amount of heds who've gotten inta rap cozza Eminem, Jus coz em 'n' F.A.G.S. Been Sayn' Ice Waz Wack, erbody who ain't even Heard one of his albums, jus been mindless 'n' say "Oh Yeah, He Waz Wack"

Worst Ever: Obie Trice Sux iono if he's the worst eva, but he's basic az hell, rhymes 2 simplistic 'n' Obvious I Ain't eva gotten The "Whoa!!" factor frm N E Of hiz Trax, 'n' B4 Noobs Come Out Wit, "Oh But Hiz Underground Stuff..." Yeh Yeh I Heard It All 'n' He Still Sux.

Your bloody face .