User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 223

Thread: XBOX 360 Screenshots!!! (Hardware, Software & Games)

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

XBOX 360 Screenshots!!! (Hardware, Software & Games)

Woot!

Hardware:

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Software:

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Games:

Quake 4:

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

The Godfather

NBA Live 06

Madden NFL 06

Dead or Alive 4

serb
    Holy shit the people actually look real......

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    been watching videos from this and the playstation 3 today and I have to say I'm afraid the playstation 3 blows it away on first showings... I think the x-box looks a lot nicer and well presented though.with better software and such and . I heard it has plug and play connectibility with windows systems... mmm but people here should check out the Killzone video for playstation three.. then compare it with the call of duty video for xbox360... it'll shock you how badly microsoft are gonna get stomped off sony this time around

Killzone on ps3:
    http://www.gamespot.com/cgi/chkpt.ph..._051605_wm.zip

Call Of Duty on xbox360
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/i...+360+Video.wmv

^as you can see.. its a different world... its the Cell Procceser and the customm Nvidia chip in the PS3.. its twice as powerfull as a 6800 ultra and would cost over £1000 in graphics hardware alone too equal it on a PC..
    Last edited by Erupt; June 8th, 2005 at 04:01 PM

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    Yeah... PS3 graphics do look better... Look up 'Gundam World' for PS3... Graphics are insane. The xbox 360 looks better than PS3 though... Has more features... Comes out sooner too!
    Po'Ethics Lives

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    1. ur comparing online videos to determine in game graphics

2. ur comparing 2 different games with each other

3. look at the spec sheets. xbox 360 has better specs.

4. ATI > NVidia since 2003... everyone knows this.

... and PS3 doesnt even have a hard drive in it AGAIN!! Sony will never learn.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    the specs sheets are like comparing chalk with cheese... the machines are too new and innovative to be compared to each other,... the Nvidia graphics chip on the PS3 is powered by the Cell Procceser... if you dont know about the Cell.. please read into it in depth before we continue,.. coz i assure you.. its the shit....

Po'Ethics
    Battle Record
    6-4
    [begingeekrant]Nah.. Nvidia is better now... They've completely outdone ATI with their SLi shit. Nvidia's upcoming graphics chipset is set to out do ATI's answer to SLI too... It's codenamed the G70 chipset at the moment. Once that's released they're going to release the RSX chipset I think... Which is what's used in PS3... Xbox 360's graphics to be fair, were running of alpha development kits. However, Killzone for PS3 was given best graphics of show and it was said to be fully rendered ingame graphics. When weighed out in terms of power, not just numbers next to eachother... The PS3 wins. I mean an Intel 3.2 Ghz would seem to be faster than an AMD 64bit 3000+ as it runs at 1.8Ghz or so... But it's not... etc... Like it has been said the Cell is completely different and in conjunction with the Nvidia chipset.. It's much better[/endgeekrant]
    Po'Ethics Lives

Battle Record
    15-4
    Old.

Battle Record
    47-17
    from what I understand..... 1 cell running at 3.2ghz = 4 intel3.2ghz proccesors... and the PS3 has FOUR cells in it... as they can be built up to a larger number to increase power... like lego blocks...

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    I mean it looks tight, but the PS3 will still pwn =/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-6
    ayo dose graphics look sick as hell.....if the ps3 looks betta den' dat then damn that shit must look hot as hell
    Dead or Alive.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    first of all, i know what a cell processor is. PS isnt the only ones to use them. yes they are better than intel chips. but thats why the xbox 360 has DUAL 3.2GHz processors. the specs do NOT lie. that's what specs are for. i'm not comparing GHz. im comparing the actual video rendering specs, memory capacity, and bus rates. these specs mean the same thing no matter what product you're looking at. it's freakin math. its not subjective.

Also, ATI USES SLI technology. yea nvidia created it but ATI uses it now too and their cards that use it benchmark better. now nvidia came out with turbocache technology. and when ATI's new cards come out they'll most likely do better with it. THIS is what ATI does. Nvidia creates new and better technologies and ATI perfects the usage. they just slap their own twist on it with a different name and BAM... better card. that's why ATI's cards always come out after nvidia. And now ATI has the crossfire technology. That's a giant leap from anything right now.

Intel, ATI, Microsoft, Fox Animation Domination, actual dancing, actual songmaking

>

AMD, Nvidia, Linux, Playstation, Anime, Dance Dance Revolution, text rap

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by COM
    from what I understand..... 1 cell running at 3.2ghz = 4 intel3.2ghz proccesors... and the PS3 has FOUR cells in it... as they can be built up to a larger number to increase power... like lego blocks...
    this whole post is wrong lol