• state property 2

2 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: state property 2

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

state property 2

ayo any of ya'll seen state property 2 man cause dat movie is hot but what do ya'll think is better

state property 1
    or
    state property 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    i actually think dat sp 2 is way betta cause is has more ppl in it and a lot more gun play

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Career Ender.ask about me Jodi Breeze's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech_9
    i actually think dat sp 2 is way betta cause is has more ppl in it and a lot more gun play

feelin sp2 no doubt it wuz a hard movie
    [CENTER] J.BREEZE

Battle Record
    10-6
    When did that come out????????
    "D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C. is no longer here and has given up account"

Battle Record
    13-0
    Quote Originally Posted by D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C.
    When did that come out????????
    well it;s out in NY and Cali i got it when i went to NY last week
    [CENTER] J.BREEZE

Battle Record
    10-6
    ooooooohhhhhhh. ok I need to get that.
    "D.V.R.a.k.a.M.C. is no longer here and has given up account"

Battle Record
    13-0
    ^^^^^^yea dat shit is serious lets u know da tru story and everything dat happened
    [CENTER] J.BREEZE

P.Status™
    State propery 1 was good i aint seen the 2nd one yet, isnt freeway in the 2nd .....I live in philly so im glad someones holding it down....even though none of em are that nice.

Battle Record
    13-0
    Quote Originally Posted by P.Status™
    State propery 1 was good i aint seen the 2nd one yet, isnt freeway in the 2nd .....I live in philly so im glad someones holding it down....even though none of em are that nice.

yea all of roc-a-fellla in it and dipset and sum others
    [CENTER] J.BREEZE