5-9

babytori489 vs lady_cre

aight,10 lines due in 20 minutes
    no hate votes
    no dick riding
    no biting
    good luck
    IM FRESHA THAN A MUFUCKA,YEA IM A MUFUCKA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    I eliminate ya throne//not b4 i let acid rain precipitate and decinigrate ya bones//u hot?i put u out just like a fireman//sendin 4 bullets, then 5 again//some say i shoot on more opponents, than that ni99a iverson//and who da fucq called u pac//ni99a u jock all tha lyrics i drop, knowin im da queen of dis hot spot//u dammed right im gifted//also eat mc`s wit a characteristic of cannibalistic//i speak a lot, about tha same way u thinkin of glocs//when i said fagot reedeem urself, not start finger fucqin ya ni99a coc.k....

INNOCENCE IS BLISS!!! babytori489's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-9
    ayo,u call ya self lady cre
    y not"ms i need a feedin please"
    ya walk on da block scarin people away
    cuz ya look worse den bone crusher on one of his good days
    yea,u LITERALLY eat mcs ight ya fat azz bitch
    all ya good 4 is suckin dick
    still niggas put a bag ova ya face so dey dont get sick
    i already knew dat ya lines was gon be weak
    ya comin up here ready fa a losin streak
    so heres sum advice:dont fuk wit me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-9
    aight yo,uppin fa votes.honest votin only,honest feedback plz.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    lady_cre:

I eliminate ya throne//not b4 i let acid rain precipitate and decinigrate ya bones//u hot?i put u out just like a fireman//sendin 4 bullets, then 5 again//some say i shoot on more opponents, than that ni99a iverson//and who da fucq called u pac//ni99a u jock all tha lyrics i drop, knowin im da queen of dis hot spot//u dammed right im gifted//also eat mc`s wit a characteristic of cannibalistic//i speak a lot, about tha same way u thinkin of glocs//when i said fagot reedeem urself, not start finger fucqin ya ni99a coc.k....

first of all your verse was badly structured, you need to start a new line after each rhyme (unless you're doing multis). 2nd I know you're knew so I'ma give some advice: don't talk about yourself at all in your verse, unless it is necessary to set up a diss. Concentrate just on dissing your opponent: not his girl or her man or their mum just them. This will win you the most battles. Make them cry, insult them.

babytori:

ayo,u call ya self lady cre
    y not"ms i need a feedin please"
    ^^not rhyming, and the punch could have been worded better (not as a question)
    ya walk on da block scarin people away
    cuz ya look worse den bone crusher on one of his good days
    ^^ok but not very imaginative
    yea,u LITERALLY eat mcs ight ya fat azz bitch
    all ya good 4 is suckin dick
    ^^this is a very very very old diss, try and be more creative
    still niggas put a bag ova ya face so dey dont get sick
    i already knew dat ya lines was gon be weak
    ya comin up here ready fa a losin streak
    so heres sum advice:dont fuk wit me.
    ^^the last line is a waste of space, and the rest is not very creative, but at least you're attacking

the structure was ok. To you I'd also say, don't talk about yourself. Also come up with more creative punches, you used like 1 simile, but add some metaphors and wordplays if you can. Still baby takes this for dissing more. v/babytori

I'll poll the vote once you leave an honest vote in the battle in my sig

Battle Record
    20-5
    i have to say Babytori had that won cause of more punches
    v/babytori

Open Mics

New OM

GFX Battle-

Battle Record
    5-9
    aight,uppin 2 yo.honest votes only

TiGel
    yeah kinda weak overall....but babytori came a lil harder...lady your lines and structure is ridiculous...
    v/ babytori

.Spitualistic.
    Battle Record
    33-13
    id have to say, 1st verse was lame, had no structure and no real rhyme scheme, didnt really finish readin it because of poor structure, and also its called battle, get gritty with your rhymes, work on strong personals and punchlines towards your opponent, come strong, and dont use filler, stop with the slashes and form complete lines to make your point understandable. as well as follow rules for line limit, regardless how you wrote your verse, you still didnt even write enough to meet the minimum 10 line requirement

babytori:
    nothing really spectaculr stuckout to me, there wasnt a real approach to your rhyme schem, it just seemed like it was a quick spit not really any umph!! put into it. Work on making your lines alittle more longer and structurized, work on more wordplay and personals toward your opponent. use wittyness and creative wordplay, as well as strong vocab, try to be more consistent in flow.

v/----------------babytori

b/c seemed like the battle verse was more directed at her opponent, and atleast she tried dissing her opponent, but wasnt strong as it should be, just work on it....

Battle Record
    5-9
    ayo,uppin 3 fa more votes people.honest votin only.thanx

momo
    i got to give it to baby tori she came harder and her bars she spit all went together some of the rhymes that lady spit didn't ryme so i got to give it to baby.
    v- baby holla at my 2 battles if yall can.1oo