Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Rules & Guidelines

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Rules & Guidelines

Battles will be set every monday.
    Checkins are due every Wednesday.
    Verses are due every Friday, 11:59 pm EST.
    Voting ends every Sunday.

To eliminate confusion, I would like each member from each team to check in, in each battle. Not just 1 person from each team. So instead of just 2 check ins, there are 4. Also, there should be no freeposting. It should be, 4 check ins, 2 verses, & then voting.

Line Limit
    Minimum - 16 Lines
    Maximum - your choice

Link Rules
    Each member of each team, must vote on 2 battles. So combined, you and your partner should vote on a total of 4 battles. You can do more if you would like, it's up to you.
    If you or your partner fail to vote on a total of 4 battles, for each missing vote, your votes in your battle will be deducted by 2. So if you and your partner get a total of 3 votes on other battles, and you have say 2 votes in your battle for you and your partner. You will go from 2 votes, to 0. So if you or your partner do not vote, you will be screwing up your teams chances of winning. If you vote on 2 battles, and your partner fails to vote, you can step up and vote for his 2 needed votes aswell. So you have the chance to even it all out.

Voting
    It would be much appreciated if all votes were broken down into some sort of detail. To keep things fair, and so other competitors do not complain about Dick Riding, hate votes, or other nonsense that will make me do more work.
    When you do vote on battles, please copy and paste the URL into your checkins, so that I will not have to go all over looking for your votes. I'm bringing you this league, with the doubt that it will see success, but I am doing it anyways, to see how you all like it. So dont make me do extra work, seeing that I already have alot on my hands.

No Shows
    If you write your half of the verse, and your partner fails to write on time. And you must post, but do not have his piece... You will be able to write his part. But please do not make this a common issue.
    If you and your partner both no show, it will be added against you. If your team no show for a total of 2 times, you will be removed from the league for 2 weeks, and in order to get back in, you must sign up again.

New Addition to No Shows
    If your partner is unable to post, and you would not like to write a second piece to covor up for their absence, there will be a "Waiting List", which will consist of members who would like to be in the league, but do not have a partner. If your partner is unable to post, contact one of the people on the list, and they will replace your partner for that week.

Topical Collaborations - Waiting List Sign Up's & List.

Extensions
    If you need an extension, please inform me via PM, with a reason why, and I will tell you whether I will grant you the extension or not. If I do grant you an extension, you will need to inform your partner & both of your opponets so that they kno.
    If your opponets need an extension, the extension will also go for you and your team aswell. So if your opponets need a day extension, you and your partner get a day extension as well.
    But note, if you do need an extension and fail to contact me, you will not be permitted an extension. And if your team doesn't show up on time, they will be given a loss.

Biters will not be tolerated, if you bite, you're disqualified and banned.

Soul Theory Prizes
    Soul Theory has generously decided to give prizes to each league for each week. But seeing as this is a tag league. It wont be a weekly thing. It'll be a bi-weekly thing. 1 week, 1 team will win (2 people) but that week, only 1 person would get a prize. Then the next week, the next person will get his prize. Remember, you can either get his album or some beats from his soundclick. I will contact the prize winners via PM or via AIM.

www.SoulTheoryProductions.com
    Last edited by ILLunatic; May 21st, 2005 at 01:26 AM

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.