User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: What Am I? *Riddle*

You've Earned a Custom Title!

What Am I? *Riddle*

You can put some riddles in here to.....

This useful tool, commonly found in the range of 8 inches long. The functioning of which is enjoyed by members of both sexes. Is usually found hung, dangling loosely, ready for instant action. It boasts of a clump of little hairy things at one end and small hole at the other. In use, it is inserted, almost always willingly, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, into a warm, fleshy, moist opening where it is thrust in and drawn out again and again many times in succession, often quickly and accompanied by squirming bodily movements. Anyone found listening in will most surely recognize the rhythmic, pulsing sound, resulting from the well lubricated movements. When finally withdrawn, it leaves behind a juicy, frothy, sticky white substance, some of which will need cleaning from the outer surfaces of the opening and some of from its long glistening shaft. After everything is done and the flowing and cleansing liquids have ceased emanating, it is returned to its freely hanging state of rest, ready for yet another bit of action, hopefully reaching its bristling climax twice or three times a day, but often much less.

What am I?

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mel

This useful tool, commonly found in the range of 8 inches long. The functioning of which is enjoyed by members of both sexes. Is usually found hung, dangling loosely, ready for instant action. It boasts of a clump of little hairy things at one end and small hole at the other. In use, it is inserted, almost always willingly, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, into a warm, fleshy, moist opening where it is thrust in and drawn out again and again many times in succession, often quickly and accompanied by squirming bodily movements. Anyone found listening in will most surely recognize the rhythmic, pulsing sound, resulting from the well lubricated movements. When finally withdrawn, it leaves behind a juicy, frothy, sticky white substance, some of which will need cleaning from the outer surfaces of the opening and some of from its long glistening shaft. After everything is done and the flowing and cleansing liquids have ceased emanating, it is returned to its freely hanging state of rest, ready for yet another bit of action, hopefully reaching its bristling climax twice or three times a day, but often much less.

What am I?
    TOOTHBRUSH
    Last edited by Le Marv.; May 7th, 2005 at 04:26 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-1
    I'm tempted to say penis, but I think I'm wrong.
    Vylent Legion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-3
    No fucking clue. I give up?
    QueenStyle

I stopped reading after you put the thought of penis in my mind

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    I stopped reading after you put the thought of penis in my mind
    that's how happy you got?! damn =/

Battle Record
    12-2
    yeah ima say a cock

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    here's one...

i have a left hand on my right leg and a right hand on my stomach, my left knee has 2 fingers and my nose cannot cry, i have two heads on my penis, you only have one, anytime i'm sad, my hair starts to run. what the hell am i?

Amor
    I was gonna say fag, but penis is a dead 2nd.

Nah .
    Toothpaste/tooth brush?
    Last edited by Amor; May 7th, 2005 at 04:12 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    19-13
    ^Drew Carry

Battle Record
    8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Mel

What am I?
    tooth brush.

Better than YOU.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Amor
    I was gonna say fag, but penis is a dead 2nd.

Nah .
    Toothpaste/<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=tooth%20brush" onmouseover="window.status='tooth brush'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">tooth brush</a>?
    cheater

word

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    word i answered that shit first...didn't y'all look?

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins
    riddles are to confusing.

i dont even know where the fuck you were going with that