User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Net Fame is still presence..lol

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    I hate to say it but I just took a visit to the audio forum. Concurred.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amor
    Stfu. Caliph your a fucking waste of a microphon, key rogue you are also.

Go sell your microphone to radio shack, get 5-10 dollars, go buy a fucking mc donalds dollar meal, and call it a day. You both fucking suck, i'd laugh at you in person, than possibly beat the fuck out of you, for not even attempting to ride the beat. It's pathetic. Your pause's, your fucking mumbling. You kid's are fucking joke's. I seen better emcee's in fucking deaf kid's. Go learn to write lyric's, than listen to the beat, try to write the lyric's to the beat, than maybe.. maybe.. attempt to spit them.

God you fucking suck.
    sup nigga?

Leave me alone

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    I see T West has also mastered the 'Merge argue tactics.

Well done my son.
    lol, seriously...I made my friend run from across the street to here jus to get a good laugh outta this.

Also funny how he doesn't care about net responses...but when ppl give him feedback, ur arguin' wit it, tryin' to explain shit, etc... If you didn't care, then it wouldn't matter!

man, i'm actually laughin' outloud...like, he isn't that bad of an emcee (don't try n get gassed over this comment)...but how cocky he is makes him jus look foolish.

And what moves r u makin' lol? cuz u put out a mixtape (doubt u even did)...u think that ur suddenly on top of the world? i've seen the crappiest cats put out mixtapes...shit, anybody can make a mixtape nowadays.

Please respond man, ur killin me.

Battle Record
    5-2
    WTF@Az's flow being wack?!!!
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

Quote Originally Posted by t-west

And where the hell is everybody getton' this super ego from lmao? seriously, do sum of u pump a Nas track now and go "man, i'm even better than Nas now"...or u go listen to AZ and think that u have a better flow? etc... Some of u need to go outside and enter a real battle competition to get put in ur place and make u realize that u ain't shit.

Somebody plz take the time to teach some of these "emcees" a lesson.
    Better than Nas? Although I haven't heard your audio I doubt it. I doubt if you have the mic presence, flow or anything since him being a professional. If you are better give me a link and I will stand corrected.

Battle Record
    14-13
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChase
    Better than Nas? Although I haven't heard your audio I doubt it. I doubt if you have the mic presence, flow or anything since him being a professional. If you are better give me a link and I will stand corrected.
    go re-read it...and u'll see that I say "do some of you think that ur better than nas now?"

Come on man...

What's wrong with this site?

Battle Record
    37-1
    Well obviously, people just can't fucking overstand.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

:)
    Battle Record
    11-2
    Quote Originally Posted by sal-v
    For anyone who thought Emerge is whack behind a mic, peep this shit he did that he never uploaded, that I just uploaded to my site for him:

EMERGE - "WHERE WOULD YOU BE"

Im 16 and you've subjected me to this, why?what did you gain out of fucking up my fragile little mind
    i hope you die...
    Last edited by Rezen; May 10th, 2005 at 01:50 PM

Battle Record
    2-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked
    Emerge > Both of you, together. You are idiots.

Him saying he can eat a kid up has nothing to do with net fame. It has to do with confedence. Obviously you made this thread in hopes to get people bitching about Emerge and giving you props. In the end, you're just in search for some "Cyber Fame", yourself. Now you look like an dumbass.

At worst, what he said is arrogant. What does that have to do with net fame?
    word.....they must not have read or heard some of Merges shit......
    WST$DE

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    CALIPH? The same kid who tried to beef with me over poetry, LMMFAO. I heard his tracks, merge will hurt him in auido...
    LMAO

<---got's Merges back!!!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you