• Inferno Rage

0 0%
  • shotty man

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: shotty man v Iferno Rage

shotty man
    no and what did you pm sayin ya wanted a battle..i tort we were homies ...but obviously not man
    yo and ill battle you later ...fake homie

Battle Record
    2-1
    i felt shotty had the better flow in this battle i didnt like the rhyme in the center of the line it fucked up ur structure for me rage and the punches by shotty were volatile so he gets my vote

RTF on my battles please

Retired.
    Battle Record
    58-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crucial_Times~
    aight lets get to it.

shotty man- pretty good. structure was a lso-so. work on makin lines same length. that'll help ur flow. sum good punches in here. was feelin them. specially the personals. keep elevatin. i'm seein good shit here.

Inferno rage- meh this was ok. structure was fucken horrible. don't do the bold stuff. just fucks it up even more. read sum raps. see how they do it. and carry it out. sum so punches. didn't really feel like u came hard. lotta threats and self glory. seemed like u were just trying to make it rhyme. keep elevatin. ya got a lotta work.

v// shotty man for overall better verse. (structure, flow, punches)

RTF and check my topical battle in sig. thanx. i'm out. pz.
    Inferno was so damn random
    and shotty was aight...

shotty man
    yo uppin for the last vote peepz ill rtf vote fairly
    peace

Battle Record
    0-3
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crucial_Times~
    dam homie. nobody da best. we all have to elevate. thats how we get better. and if textee shit ain't ur style. DON'T DO IT. do fucken audio. yes i've heard ur audio. it's dope as hell so do audio battles. cuz obviously this text crap ain't ur style. don't complain to me bout ur shit.
    I am in no way saying I'm the best, and I know I have to elevate but honestly you can tell an amateur from a professional and if your out classed I mean.....that's a wrap

His creativity is forced that's for starters and I really don't think your intelligent enough to understand the wordplay in my verse I said

I'm sharp as a blade....and he's a shotty.....Me being the blade will cut him off at the head being the shotty...leaving him a SAWED OFF hence the tittle lol.

Shottys fire wide short range blast hence me saying..."so when you
    spit it's short distance "

I compared his intelligence to an old computer hence...."your
    intelligence is basic get an automatic update"

Also on the intelligence 50 cent dumb rappers say "Fat Cupcake Eating", so I used cupcakes in a smarter reference hence..."you say
    fat I say I'll pop your top off just like a cupcake" (That wasn't a gun talk gangsta line pffff)

It says something about he being in school in his subtittle name hence......"how many
    times I gotta tell you kids you better stay in school"

AND YOU ALL PROVED MY POINT ABOUT BEING AMATEUR RAPPERS BEFORE I EVEN SEEN RESPONCES BY SAYING...."he proabaly
    types an odd 9 lines and calls that shit a song"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shotty man
    yo okay you a dope audio rapper but nigga stick to that cus text aint yo thing so y do it you fuckin retard ??
    and mabe we are "audio" ammatures but any of people here would rip your bitxh ass up in a text battle so shut the fuck up and get back to your audio herb

Battle Record
    0-3
    If you didn't read the last post read it before you say I'm not good at text cus honestly any idiot who thinks somebody can be good at audio and not good at text has gotta the dumbest person alive.

Somebody can be good at text but not at audio but NOT the other way around I've NEVER heard that before in my wife.

And honestly read the last post cus I honestly think you just weren't smart enough to get the lines I spit that's a full lay out. And if you can honestly tell yourself he still won after reading that you don't deserve to be on this site. I'm not a new guy, I'm Morbid Malice-banned, Justin Time-banned I just spoke with the administrator whos cracking down on all these Mod's and he just fixed my account for the second time so please....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-10
    fuck ur intelligence bullshit. all of us are smart. and if u can't give respect to us peeps out here go home and leave this site. never come back. go back to ur other fucken sites and do ur shit there. ur trying to start up beef round here and its not wanted. my vote has been decided and i ain't changin it. thats it. i'm out.

Battle Record
    0-3
    Pfff I have people on this site to dunny don't act like you've got a crew or something. I don't even care about the battle...I could care less it's when you presume to tell me my structure is off and I got a lot to learn...that's ridiculous coming from the same guyz talking about 10-14 "Line" (it's called bar by the way) battles judging on metaphors when real battlers know it's not metaphors it's wordplay which concist of metaphors, similies, oxymorons, comparisons, allllll that. Lastely anybody who says somebody can be good at audio but not at text is retarded cus it's IMPOSSIBLE write something wack and have it magically turn into something hype when they spit it into a mic. Judging by your posts I see your an idiot and thats what this argument is about. Ask anybody whos an actually rapper they'll tell you, your an idiot but since your confined in this little text area you wouldn't know what's really up with the REAL rappers.

Hahaha 14 bars hahahaha

You've Earned a Custom Title! RaNdoMz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-8
    Its a freestyle battle.. not story telling time dawg.. Inferno rage.. for someone whos 20.. you SHOULD use more metaphores and similies and shit.. for your age there aint much skill shown in this battle.. no hate.. just being honest.. w/e yo.. read peoples lyrics.. the winners of battle and see what youre missing..
    and Shotty man.. good flow... and NICE ending.. this battle is a KO!..

V/ Shottyman

[ .L y r i c a l l y P o s s e s s e d. ]

((How Can You Compete With Me When You're Just A Mere Mortal.))
    ((I'll Bitchslap You Across The Galaxy Without Using A Time Portal!))