User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sometimes

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins

Sometimes

Sometimes I feed I dont get the respect I deserve,I get so obsurd with these twist and curves that I go berserk cuz of this jerk, and take my life and bury myself in the dirt

Sometimes I only work on elevation, I take no hesistation to go to my station and lead like adminstration cuz people still dont give each other respect like it was still black and white segregation

Sometimes U dont understand what life is, is us kids or what adults do in show biz, They shows us how to live, like we already dont take life to the highest bid, and still show them what life really is

Sometimes Im disgusted the rulez are laid, Parents say"You gets got it made", but little do they know, when we grow into more generations like Alien Invades, and come up with inventions and win 1st place at science conventions

Sometimes I want attention, instead get detention, I just want everyone to hear me, but get hated cuz Im smart and different, Is it something Im missin?

Sometimes the world is so full of insults with hurtin words exchangin like gettin struck with a thousand volts, now I have no pulse, my minds jolts..and still not being heard like bein sealed with nuts and bolts

Sometimes I dont want to get hurt no more, whats my life for? To sit around and do nothyn and die cuz I was bored, I speak my mind but noone hears me like a lion with no roar,I implore as I explore for new doors to go through, but only come to Dead Ends sealed with no opportunities to ensue

Sometimes I hate people who dont want to succeed, what your life needs is a postive mind to just to achieve and believe, in dis world theres to much greed, which we should not keep and give to the need

Sometimes I wish the world will change, it wont, it'll stay the same like being born with one name, People think war is the only element, havin peace on earth is like havin a black president

Sometimes I wish there was less crimes, people dying each day in less than no time, People have no choice but to rob, when a gun to your head askin if you believe in god, like robbery is the only job

Sometimes hatred fills my gauge in so many ways I feel like I wanna end my dayz, Like bein trapped in a sound-proof cage, cuz noone hears me anyway,

Lifes full of stages of intricate phases but I only feed on my surroundings of my mental basis, just cuz paper cant incase this

Battle Record
    9-6
    yeah some good ideas here, i don't think i've ever replied to any of your pieces before so this was kinda a new insight for me..poetry rocks because there is no set pattern, no right or wrong way of doing things, its the kinda outlet where you can truly let your creativity, style and emotions show and nobody can critisise what you write, apart from the technicality of it..things feel different and are percepted differently to different people, regarding race, background and origons..language is the most powerful force in the universe..because no matter who you are, and what you do, you need it...

this piece was beautifully written with some good concepts, i don't like reading things too technically, but the ideas were here, and they were uniquely expressed...good effort...

by the way, the sig you made for celestial....dope.

FanTa x
    Def Poets

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Thanx man..really appreciate it. If you ever need a sig, i can make u one. Uppin on feed

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Anymore feedback please