User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 248

Thread: chirt = the biggest fag in RB history

flump

chirt = the biggest fag in RB history

swear your gay. you lost any slight amount of respect you had from me you joto.

for the people who aint paying attention to the tourney...

first round chrit gives up his roster spot to DZK only to come back under and alias

then the worste shit ever

chrit basicly begged to battle sdizzle.....he got sdizzle....sdizzle ate his ass up....so chrit pulls the biggest bitch move i ever seen on this forum.....he paid sdizzle to forefit....then he pays emerge to vote for him.....so chrit advances to the next round thanks to his bitch moves.

next round he gets ha'rizon who is one of the dopest MCs on RB....and what does chrit do....he no shows...

your a pussy for real. you dont deserve to rap give your equipment away to a textcee for free you dont even deserve money for it... a textcee could put it to better use then your deiscrase to hip hop ass. stick to text your to much of a bitch to ever make it with real music. you gonna pay people int he audiance to say your nice when your shit to?

how fuckin pathetic do you gotta be to pull that shit on a tourney you have no chance on winning, loseing to dizzle was bad enough you should have took that and lived with it, instead you manage to make your self looks like a complete faggot.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hosea
    swear your gay. you lost any slight amount of respect you had from me you joto.

for the people who aint paying attention to the tourney...

first round chrit gives up his roster spot to DZK only to come back under and alias

then the worste shit ever

chrit basicly begged to battle sdizzle.....he got sdizzle....sdizzle ate his ass up....so chrit pulls the biggest bitch move i ever seen on this forum.....he paid sdizzle to forefit....then he pays emerge to vote for him.....so chrit advances to the next round thanks to his bitch moves.

next round he gets ha'rizon who is one of the dopest MCs on RB....and what does chrit do....he no shows...

your a pussy for real. you dont deserve to rap give your equipment away to a textcee for free you dont even deserve money for it... a textcee could put it to better use then your deiscrase to hip hop ass. stick to text your to much of a bitch to ever make it with real music. you gonna pay people int he audiance to say your nice when your shit to?

how fuckin pathetic do you gotta be to pull that shit on a tourney you have no chance on winning, loseing to dizzle was bad enough you should have took that and lived with it, instead you manage to make your self looks like a complete faggot.
    Yeah.... unlike you... I have real life responsibilities. So when I get a call telling me to fly to Kansas City to help negotiate a 20,000 lines commitment, I kind of have to go do that. I'm sorry man, but the chance at $400 is not worth wasting a potential $15K bonus.

So dont get all bitchy until you know whats up.
    AI

Battle Record
    7-1
    "It's Rasaq Boiii"

-Rasaq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

flump
    are you that starved for net respect? knowing you i bet you will brag about making it this far in this tourney about a year form now. stick to text fag. you gay crew full of washed up textcees stuck in the past thats all you have is your past. your an embarrisment to hip hop. go jack off to each others join dates and be proud thar you have a join dates from 2002 and before isntead of being proud you have dope music....cause you dont have dope music so what else can you brag about? they should bring hall of shame back to add your ass in it

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    I'm glad a moronic mexican that can't spell for shit wants to tell me about life....

I do this shit as a hobby at best, work comes before it.

Do you not get that part?>

I still half my shit written for that ha'rizon battle if you really want me to finish it up and record next weekend.

Try working at a real job... you know... where you put in 60-70 hrs a week... then half to fly with a days notice to meet with the executives of some of the largest companies in the country.

Go get a 50-75K a year job and tell me showing for a net tourney is more important than that
    AI

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrit the Neo-Shadow
    Yeah.... unlike you... I have real life responsibilities. So when I get a call telling me to fly to Kansas City to help negotiate a 20,000 lines commitment, I kind of have to go do that. I'm sorry man, but the chance at $400 is not worth wasting a potential $15K bonus.

So dont get all bitchy until you know whats up.
    that was for the rizon battle no show, what about the rest? your on the net more then me now days lmao....real life resonabilitys lmao...does that make you cool? big boy gots responabilitys mom wow hes a big kid now...pull up your huggies chirt.

your nothing but excuses and you know it. you got shook at ha'rizon and no showed. be a man and admit it.

you lost to sdizzle and paid him to forefit admit it. stop being a bitch.

Battle Record
    6-2
    net fame kids dye for it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SpoKeNWerdZ

flump
    chit your a fuckin alcholoic none of the biggest companys in america are gonna put their company in your hands. stop lieing. your ass cant even manage money for RB much less the biggest companys in america. the biggest ocmpanys go to the biggest well know buisness men in america, not some alcholoic kid fresh out of college who cant even sucesfully bring money in to a damn web site.

Battle Record
    41-13
    that was for the rizon battle no show, what about the rest? your on the net more then me now days lmao....real life resonabilitys lmao...does that make you cool? big boy gots responabilitys mom wow hes a big kid now...pull up your huggies chirt.

your nothing but excuses and you know it. you got shook at ha'rizon and no showed. be a man and admit it.

you lost to sdizzle and paid him to forefit admit it. stop being a bitch.
    Shook? Do you want me to finish writing and recording for that?

And yeah... I'm on here quite a bit during the day... mainly for admin shit that nobody else does... I have extra times between meetings and/or conference calls.

See, the more important you are in a company, the less you really have to do yourself day to day... you just get to chill and do the important shit. But then again, you know nothing about that.

Go get an education and then try to lecture me on life.
    AI

Battle Record
    34-8
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Did you pay sdizzle?
    [YOUTUBE]qZwqp6S1gIw[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    41-13
    chit your a fuckin alcholoic none of the biggest companys in america are gonna put their company in your hands. stop lieing. your ass cant even manage money for RB much less the biggest companys in america. the biggest ocmpanys go to the biggest well know buisness men in america, not some alcholoic kid fresh out of college who cant even sucesfully bring money in to a damn web site.
    Well Wellmark just put stock into myself and James Cutter... renegotiating a huge contract with Sprint.

I've also helped close deals with Apple, Maytag, Wells Fargo, Principle Financial, and Citigroup....

So quit bitching about things you know nothing about.
    AI

Free
    Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrit the Neo-Shadow
    I'm glad a moronic mexican that can't spell for shit wants to tell me about life....

I do this shit as a hobby at best, work comes before it.

Do you not get that part?>

I still half my shit written for that ha'rizon battle if you really want me to finish it up and record next weekend.

Try working at a real job... you know... where you put in 60-70 hrs a week... then half to fly with a days notice to meet with the executives of some of the largest companies in the country.

Go get a 50-75K a year job and tell me showing for a net tourney is more important than that

Why are you an admin then?

Why did you enter the tournament if there's a good chance you can't make the deadline?

& didn't you post up all your new expensive audio equipment a few months back?

Why don't you try using it?

But you still paid Dizzle so you could advance to the next round?

Woah..

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Rogue
    net fame kids dye for it
    Don't EVAR come close to spelling my name again

Leave me alone

flump
    lmao are you threating me to finish writeing against rizon? your wack chrit you could write all you want and get destroyed by rizon easily. jsut like sdizzle distroyed you....but whats your excuse "i didnt try" yea even though you begged opey to give you dizzle

you had/have zero chance agianst rizon.

YOU GOT DISTROYED BY SDIZZLE

how wack do you gotta be for that to happen.

maybe you could diss rizon in text and go back to your past liek the rest of the washed up fags in wordperfect.

Battle Record
    33-54
    lmao are you threating me to finish writeing against rizon? your wack chrit you could write all you want and get destroyed by rizon easily. jsut like sdizzle distroyed you....but whats your excuse "i didnt try" yea even though you begged opey to give you dizzle

you had/have zero chance agianst rizon.

YOU GOT DISTROYED BY SDIZZLE

how wack do you gotta be for that to happen.

maybe you could diss rizon in text and go back to your past liek the rest of the washed up fags in wordperfect.
    lol @ the las shit

*remember verse i dropped*

"to many flaws on the mic, maybe why he always types in wordperfect"

*quotes opey*
    "im giving u chrit, dont bitch, hes the easiest left in the tournament, u should be glad ur facing him"
    .. im back