User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: Cassidy Responce's on Words from "Murda Mook" & "50 Cent"

You've Earned a Custom Title! 'Young Cell''s Avatar
    Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6

Cassidy Responce's on Words from "Murda Mook" & "50 Cent"

Freestyle champ Cassidy has taken off his boxing gloves and decided to focus more on the pursuit of excellence in songmaking. But that doesn't mean he won't rise to a challenge.

"I'm always in my battle-ready mode," Cassidy said. "I'm always ready to go at it. I did say I was the battle champion. I retired undefeated like Rocky Marciano. Anybody that was somebody in the game when I was doing it, I murdered them. I was out there, all day, every day. Now, there's no reason for me to come out of retirement unless it's gonna be some big fight."

The streets have been asking Cassidy about the possibility of a couple of battles, though. On the recent "The Come Up, Volume 4" DVD, up-and-comer Murder Mook called Cassidy out, and several weeks ago on Hot 97, 50 Cent warned the MC to watch his mouth as well. Cassidy had words for them both.

"The first cat you named, I never even heard of him," he said, referring to Mook. "He don't got no situation, he can't even ride the beat. The kid is a clown. The second kid [50 Cent], said I better watch it. That's my type of ballgame. I would get involved with that [battle], 'cause I got something to gain. The kid might be appealing to a bigger fanbase than me, I might can snatch a few fans. But I'm focusing on my music. Make history, turn the females on, keep it moving."

what yall think about this????

Battle Record
    14-2
    Hmm

Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    ^^^wow nice freepost homie lmao but what you think cassidy is shook???

The R in RB.Com
    Battle Record
    5-1
    He sucked...he sucks....he will suck

Cassidy = Britney Spears

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-7
    ^LOL, fuck dat, Cassidy is good at battling and makin mixtapes, his first album was weak, so its good to see him workin on song making. Him facing Murder Mook would be a good match up, id like to see it. Him vs 50 Cent would be a massacre, and not talkin 50's album. Nigga Cassidy is a beat at battling. Fuck what people on this site say.
    Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    8-6
    Meh Murda Mook still made Jae Millz look like that one wack ass non nigga kid in the cafeteria tryna kick lunchroom freestyles with his phoney gangsta associates...but Cass is the Problem
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Battle Record
    7-6
    yea but my nigga mook is fucking sick as hell man i need his album where can i get it man

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    that "im a hustla song" was garbage. Its like the reverse of Jay'z biting that Nas lyric
    Cassidy made a wack line a wack song, LMAO

You've Earned a Custom Title! reincarnation's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Cassidy can flo like shit jo.......da next Jay-z of da game n shit, but i dont think he shoul botha wit 50 becuzz he makin 50 look 2 on top of da game jo shiiiiiiiit he already got 2many niggaz goin at im n shit......Cassidy shoul jus chil and let Ja, Jada, Joe and Nas do wut dey do and den go at 50 late like on a third album jo...........cuz 5 niggaz on 1 makez 50 look lik Pac and we aint goin hav dat shit jo shiiiiiiiiiiit

Battle Record
    7-6
    ^^^this is not true b/c if one nigga come out an blaze 50's bitch ass witch was jadakiss.....an cassidy rolls wit him jada can do cass like 50 does banks...naw mean

like this my lil nigga cassidy smash 50 ass then cass come wit his punches lol an kill him

fuck u nigga u have no clue wat i'm bout 2 do 2 u and if u have 1 ur fuckin crew

Battle Record
    7-6
    bitch what you trying to do battle or some shit cause its nuthin my nigga

Battle Record
    8-6
    I think the key matchup here...fucka 50, is Cassidy vs Banks, the streets been dreamin about that one for a while now...
    Po.Ethics.

3rd-shift
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronj86
    that "im a hustla song" was garbage. Its like the reverse of Jay'z biting that Nas lyric
    Cassidy made a wack line a wack song, LMAO

shit yea rite....that song is blazin
    an am i seeing that u guyz think that cassidy wuld NOT beat 50 cent in a battle.....this site is #1 for sayin that hip-hop is brainwashed......u jus lost all credibility with me.....if Nas, Common, or mutha fuckin Talib Kweli aint mutha fuckin rappin yall niggaz think they garbage...but to say that 50 cent wuld kill cassidy is like blasphemy of all hip-hop........50 cent over cassidy are yu mutha fuckin jokin.......god damn....RB has finally lost it.....

Battle Record
    8-6
    Actually thats probably why 50 called him out, to talk shit while Banks plays the background
    Po.Ethics.