User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 151

Thread: basically, dont trust ya girls , fair warning,

On Second Thought: Yeah, Girls Are Dumb...Just Catch Your Nut, And Scram...
    LoL When I First Start Datin A Heiffer, I Tell Her Not To Be Upset If I Call Her A Bitch, b/c To Me, "Bitch" Is A Word That Symbolizes Something Different From Just The Normal "Girlfriend"...And That If I Call A Girl "My Bitch" That Means I Have A Deep And Special Bond With Her...HAHAHHAHA STUPID HOES! Well, I Just Say That Shit So I Can Go Out In Public And Be Like, "Come Here, BITCH!" And She Comes To Me...Then Niggas Be Like, And She's Like, "Nooooooo, He Didnt Mean It Like THAT!" And I Be Like, "Shut Up, BITCH!" And She Be Like , "I'm Sorry, Papiiii!"

^You Should Try It.

haha, pimpin IS easy, nigga...you heard wrong....u juss gotta trick them hoes.

Ever Seen A "Slut In Progress?" Or A "Slut-To-Be?" ....... Shit Makes Me Sick...Like You Ever Know A Slut Before She Was A 'Slut?'

Man, I'm Through Savin These Bitches...I Ain't Captain-Save-A-Ho No More...Fuck It...And Question...Why Do Yall Dumb Niggas Fight For/Over Bitches...When It's All Said And Done, It's Never Woth It.
    Last edited by Ny_ReVoLuTiOnArY; April 23rd, 2005 at 02:19 AM
    {ß®öwÑ$vill3, ß®øöK£¥Ñ}

ReVoLuTiOnArY BuT GaNg$tA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"...He Sees The NaCirema Dream..."

Fall Back
    Being the player ass dude that I am *pops collar* Ive gotten a good 5 females to cheat on their b/fs, never married people tho u evil, evil man. But with my girl its different, I cant explain to u how, but we have a certain bond, that is > everyone else and we have trust. Although I trust her, i keep a tight leash on that ass, i know how caniving these knee grows are so ive met all her male friends and got to know them. I dunno, things are jus different in my situation, hard to explain, prolly cause im tired.

doesnotexist
    lol Albanian, i actualy just had a convo with her a few hours ago, trying to suck up to me again.

[09:01:34 PM] Mic Ocelot: you're gay i hate you lol
    [09:01:55 PM] The truth: ok fine...il go away then..
    [09:01:59 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao
    [09:02:14 PM] Mic Ocelot: as if i'll notice the difference

[09:13:09 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao
    [09:13:25 PM] Mic Ocelot: you = classic ironic comedy
    [09:13:35 PM] The truth: how so
    [09:14:07 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao you're hopeless, there's no point talking about it to you, i've given up, i cant help you lol
    [09:14:30 PM] The truth : IT lol
    [09:14:31 PM] The truth : wow
    [09:14:46 PM] Mic Ocelot: lol
    [09:16:01 PM] The truth : well im off ciao
    [09:16:06 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao bye

bitches = crazy

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fall Back
    Being the player ass dude that I am *pops collar* Ive gotten a good 5 females to cheat on their b/fs, never married people tho u evil, evil man. But with my girl its different, I cant explain to u how, but we have a certain bond, that is > everyone else and we have trust. Although I trust her, i keep a tight leash on that ass, i know how caniving these knee grows are so ive met all her male friends and got to know them. I dunno, things are jus different in my situation, hard to explain, prolly cause im tired.
    past girlfriends werent allowed male boyfriends, if they didint like it, they could kick rocks, i dont need that headache, call it insecure or what eva, better safe then sorry

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny_ReVoLuTiOnArY
    Yeah, Girls Are Dumb...Just Catch Your Nut, And Scram...

Ever Seen A "Slut In Progress?" Or A "Slut-To-Be?" ....... Shit Makes Me Sick...Like You Ever Know A Slut Before She Was A 'Slut?'

Man, I'm Through Savin These Bitches...I Ain't Captain-Save-A-Ho No More...Fuck It...And Question...Why Do Yall Dumb Niggas Fight For/Over Bitches...When It's All Said And Done, It's Never Woth It.
    I know one right now. Ex-girlfriend. Happens not to be a bitch so she might get saved. But imma watch for now.

doesnotexist
    LMAO wtf just happend to my sig????????

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Ocelot...
    LMAO wtf just happend to my sig????????
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187918

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by ...Ocelot...
    lol Albanian, i actualy just had a convo with her a few hours ago, trying to suck up to me again.

[09:01:34 PM] Mic Ocelot: you're gay i hate you lol
    [09:01:55 PM] The truth: ok fine...il go away then..
    [09:01:59 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao
    [09:02:14 PM] Mic Ocelot: as if i'll notice the difference

[09:13:09 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao
    [09:13:25 PM] Mic Ocelot: you = classic ironic comedy
    [09:13:35 PM] The truth: how so
    [09:14:07 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao you're hopeless, there's no point talking about it to you, i've given up, i cant help you lol
    [09:14:30 PM] The truth : IT lol
    [09:14:31 PM] The truth : wow
    [09:14:46 PM] Mic Ocelot: lol
    [09:16:01 PM] The truth : well im off ciao
    [09:16:06 PM] Mic Ocelot: lmao bye

bitches = crazy
    Backstory?

And... Yeah, I fucking hate it when your going out with some bitch that has like 10 friends that happen to have dicks, and you know they all want her. Its not so bad though when they are atleast respectable, but when there those in-the-closet-fags that can't get male friends because they are so emotional and hang out with girls all the time, you can't just tell them to fuck off because then theyll cry and your bitch hates you. I'm in that situation right now with this little queer mother fucker with a dirty sanchez moustache, I want to beat his ass, but I don't know how.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

LoL When I First Start Datin A Heiffer, I Tell Her Not To Be Upset If I Call Her A Bitch, b/c To Me, "Bitch" Is A Word That Symbolizes Something Different From Just The Normal "Girlfriend"...And That If I Call A Girl "My Bitch" That Means I Have A Deep And Special Bond With Her...HAHAHHAHA STUPID HOES! Well, I Just Say That Shit So I Can Go Out In Public And Be Like, "Come Here, BITCH!" And She Comes To Me...Then Niggas Be Like, And She's Like, "Nooooooo, He Didnt Mean It Like THAT!" And I Be Like, "Shut Up, BITCH!" And She Be Like , "I'm Sorry, Papiiii!"
    ^Peep The Edit, Bitches.
    {ß®öwÑ$vill3, ß®øöK£¥Ñ}

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukabej
    I'm in that situation right now with this little queer mother fucker with a dirty sanchez moustache, I want to beat his ass, but I don't know how.
    LMFAO! Dirty Sanchez....AHHAHAHAH....."queer mother fucker"...HHAHAAHHAHAHA....LoL...Sounds Like A Funny Ass Anti-Homo Dude...HAHAHAHHAAHAHA Kill The Fags...
    {ß®öwÑ$vill3, ß®øöK£¥Ñ}

Fall Back
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL
    past girlfriends werent allowed male boyfriends, if they didint like it, they could kick rocks, i dont need that headache, call it insecure or what eva, better safe then sorry
    Word, i dont allow male phone calls, her male friends jus go to the school, my girl gets capped to almost everyday n shit, its hard not being the jealous guy, but shit, I know how niggas is. Im the first and only nigga to tap that kitty kat so that gives me some leverage over most, especially since it took 8 months to do so =/

Battle Record
    7-1
    Word, i dont allow male phone calls, her male friends jus go to the school, my girl gets capped to almost everyday n shit, its hard not being the jealous guy, but shit, I know how niggas is. Im the first and only nigga to tap that kitty kat so that gives me some leverage over most, especially since it took 8 months to do so =/
    word you on her panty line forever now, thats good, and fuck that, niggas try calling my girl get cussed out then there phone shut off if they got verizon

Fall Back
    LOL at cuttin off phone service, I should post a pic of my girl, but i dont have a scanner, and my camera phone pictures are tiny as shit as seen in the pic thread i posted the other day. =/

Im the first and only nigga to tap that kitty kat so that gives me some leverage over most, especially since it took 8 months to do so =/
    SALUTE.

Haha...Bitches ALWAYS Remember Their First Time...Wait Till One Day, She Get's Another Man, And He Ain't Doin Her Right...When She Starts Crying And Shit, Who's She Gonna Want To Run To?........YOU...

Oh Yeah, Good Job Nigga...You're Now In The Club Of The Few And Proud...The De-Virginizers.
    {ß®öwÑ$vill3, ß®øöK£¥Ñ}

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    LMFAO! Dirty Sanchez....AHHAHAHAH....."queer mother fucker"...HHAHAAHHAHAHA....LoL...Sounds Like A Funny Ass Anti-Homo Dude...HAHAHAHHAAHAHA Kill The Fags...
    Yeah, I don't like faggots.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]