User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Mother & Daughter Killed in Car accident...

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Mother & Daughter Killed in Car accident...

Yeah, this girl that "went" to my school, and her mother got killed in a car accident this morning. They were getting off an exiting ramp, where they collided with a police cruiser. People who live in the area, say that the officer did not have the sirens activated.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/news/042205_NW_da_ax.html

Grand Blanc Township — (04/22/05)--Michigan State Police are trying to piece together a tragic accident that killed two people and hurt one police officer.

A 38-year-old Grand Blanc Township woman and her 16-year-old daughter are dead after colliding with a township police cruiser.

It all went down early Friday morning along Hill Road between I-475 and Fenton Road.

Bisi Onile-Ere had more.

Michigan State Police are handling the investigation. They say it could be a couple days or even weeks before they figure out what happened, though many residents along Hill Road have their own idea of what occurred.

In the meantime, a local high school is mourning the loss of a fellow student.

"I heard a big crash and metal and screeching, but I called 911 as soon as I heard that because I knew it had to be a god awful accident," said neighbor Betty Colton.

The wreckage from the scene is unforgettable.

"The car was all mangled up," Colton said. "It was just one of the worst things that I've ever seen."

Michigan State Police say at around 12:30 a.m. Friday, the woman and her daughter were exiting I-475 onto Hill Road when their vehicle collided with a Grand Blanc Township police cruiser.

The mother and daughter died on the scene. The officer, Darnell Jackson, a seven-year veteran on the force, is listed in good condition at a local hospital. Jackson was responding to a call for backup.

Authorities haven't disclosed whether he had activated the siren and emergency lights.

"I come outside and the car was right there in front of the telephone poll and the cop car was across the street, but I never did hear any sirens, and you can hear sirens," said neighbor Jesse Beardsley.

Grand Blanc High School identifies the teen as 11th grader Leah McPherson. She has a brother who is a 9th grader. A crisis intervention plan was enforced as soon as the school received the tragic news.

"We've had a number of students who are taking this hard and we're trying to comfort them as much as possible," said Grand Blanc High School Principal Dr. Mike Newton.

Everyone involved in the accident was wearing seatbelts and alcohol does not appear to be a factor at this time. It could be several weeks before we learn what happened.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Shit is pretty creepy, conciderin I saw the girl thrusday at school. And then last night, she was talking on the phone with my cousin (who lives with me).

Add & Follow

·

Your Light Weight Ugly. Mixed Toxins's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    damn i know how that is... when someone you see but you aint friends with and then he/she dies, bam! it kinda hits you... ill never see that person again.

Chicken Noodle Soup

tre-pound
    ur body gotta die sumtime,
    shit happens....

Battle Record
    124-23
    The girl liked me, thats the only reason I knew her. I talked to her probably twice, but damn. It's just a trip that she's gone. I highly doubt the cop had his sirens on, because if nobody heard it, then they more than likely were not on. Because those sirens are loud. And the accident happened right infront of a bunch of houses.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    16-3
    yeah, creepy is right..

this one chick at my school who WAS in my math class, just got song lung disease, and then got a brain-tumor that cannot be removed.
    MondoThugs.

Meta. Convicts

sayword.
    Battle Record
    4-0
    this girl i new hung her self and that was pretty fucked up yo but thats creepy
    Just Dope.

tre-pound
    i feel ya'...

Tha Burnin Sensation 2hot2handle's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-17
    Im sorry man. I had a kid in my class in 5th grade and he died of an asthma attack over spring break. It was pretty weird for me cause I saw him everyday at school. And I remember the last time I saw him and the last day. But that has to be tough.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

View this from last year^

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i would cry if that was my mom and sister

Battle Record
    124-23
    I feel bad for the kid, his dad lives in Georgia. I guess he was abusive. His mom & sister died, now he's got nobody. And I heard he was sappose to go live with his "abbusive" father. Which is pretty fucked up

Add & Follow

·

Death Is Everywhere...Find Direction.

That's Fucked Up...My Condolences.

Were They Black?

And Yeah, I Used To Work With This Girl About 3 Years Ago At KFC...She Was Like 350 Pounds Or Sommething...Niggas Would Make Fun Of Her And Shit, But I Always Told Ha To Ignore That Shit...Honestly, I Thought She Would Come To Work One Day And Murder Niggas...But My, The IRONY...3 Years Later, Here I Am...Last Month, I Heard She Took A 12 Gague Mossberg To Her Face And.........................................

Lord Have Mercy...That's Just Crazy.

And I Also Know Of A Girl Who Recently Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend At A Party...She Was So Depressed That She Took Her Little Brother's Bike And Rode It Off Of A Highway Overpass, About 30 Feet Or So From Ground Level...But MY, The IRONY....

She Lived...Good Drivers...Survived It With A Broken Hip...

Prayer Is Real.
    {ß®öwÑ$vill3, ß®øöK£¥Ñ}

ReVoLuTiOnArY BuT GaNg$tA

"...He Sees The NaCirema Dream..."