User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: For NinoScar...(to be real ya need ta be hard?)

IllLyricalthaDon

Question For NinoScar...(to be real ya need ta be hard?)

To be real ya need ta live hard?...
    I woke this mornin grab my fo five,
    Load a clip be lucky if I stay alive,
    Death, money, drugs is what I strive fo,
    Kill a nigga rob a place do anything fo dis dough,
    Im livin my life hidden behind a glass door,
    My reflection same ass everyone,
    Totin knives, killin wives, stash my gun,
    I thought it wuz all jus plain fun,
    Now im layin in da emergency bed,
    My last nerve so close ta beein dead,
    I thought my dawgs were behind me but they only lead,
    To deception, I took tha interception of his round,
    No connection, they don’t care if Im buried below tha ground,
    Now im livin on injection of fluids in my vein,
    My life sustains on whether or not tha led flowed to my brain,
    I thought id be like Pac an Biggie play tha game,
    But I know itz not tha same jus an illusion,
    It didn’t hit me till I took this contusion,
    I thought I wuz real thought my life I wuz choosin,
    Tha lyrics I hear in tha songs they all jus a dillusion,
    Pollution to my niave youth and mind,
    As im layin dead my casket getting lined,
    At tha last moment my last will was getting signed,
    Then I woke up from this dream only ta find,
    Tha life I thought I wuz livin aint real,
    My parents are so rich why do I need ta steal?
    Iz it cuz I needed ta feel…
    To be real you need ta live hard?

Had an alright flow to it holla back dawg if ya wan battle
    You either get down or lay down(state Property)

Emcees Defeated

Young'n

NinoScar
    it was aight, but this is why "hiphop" has become part of our opression, because it has become the commercialization of what goes on where the majority of us minorities live, or the "ghetto" as white people and rappers call it. it's almost like a freak show for suburban enterntainment. Hip Hop aint helpin us, we help hip hop. but only one oe two of usgets paid for it. thats what my point was... but fuck it.

•madd•Professor•
    umm... this was aiight, had a slow slime-ish rickety flow, but props for some rhymes and the concept with this, my view on shit with rapping and where you're from don't matter to either, where you come from doesn't spit your rhymes for you, if you're from the heart and attitude, then maybe that's a better place for hiphop, its all about persistance... i don't know if i'm on the fucking subject here... peace

signed,
    ~madd

IllLyricalthaDon

Unhappy off tha subject...

Originally posted by NinoScar
    it was aight, but this is why "hiphop" has become part of our opression, because it has become the commercialization of what goes on where the majority of us minorities live, or the "ghetto" as white people and rappers call it. it's almost like a freak show for suburban enterntainment. Hip Hop aint helpin us, we help hip hop. but only one oe two of usgets paid for it. thats what my point was... but fuck it.
    That was totally off tha point i wuz tryin ta make...i wuz tryin ta say that people like you Nino think to be real you have to talk about totin guns, killin people, smokin all your money...but itz not true...like in my "song" so to say...this kid lives tha life of a "gangster" which my friend till you actually know how gangster life is...you know nothing about it...and he does tha killing and totes guns...but in all actuality he's not oppressed...his parents are wealthy...he lives in tha suburbs...and this life he's living is just a reflection of the stereotypical hip-hop life...not all rappers live on tha streets...not all rappers have problems with money and violence...but that's all we see in music and videos...as i said time and time again...until you can actually look back and say this looks like my life...this IS my life...you are not real...that's tha point i was tryin ta convey...1

NinoScar
    well me neither, but i agree wit what you say madd, i dont disrespect cats who rap about complex vocab, money, bitches, or just glorify their lyrical skill, by saying their fake, but as soon as i unload shit off my chest, i get a shitload of negative feedback wit alot of niggaz judgin' weather i see this shit, feel this shit and do this shit, its just like contravercy nawmean.

NinoScar
    yo,what amkes you think i think you have to talk about that shit to be real? i rap what i fell, see and do, not what niggaz think is cool, if i rapped about what niggaz thought was cool dont you think i would be using complex vocab and rap about the shit everybody else rap about in here? i would be tryin to impress yall but im not, cuz i dont give a fuck, i rap about me, some niggaz appreciate it some hate it, but thats just how shit is gonna be

IllLyricalthaDon
    Nino im not showin off my skillz dawg...i say what's on my mind...and im tryin ta say we gots a lotta fake peeps in dis world...shit pisses me off...i have ta deal wit em everyday and it gets on my nerves...if you really live like dat then thas aight...i aint tha one ta judge how you live ya life...im jus sayin dont be onna dese whack lil kids comin in hea sayin they hard and they rap like they hard...nah mean?...1

NinoScar
    yea man, its peace