User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: No Respect

No Respect

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...83#post2306583

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...54#post2306654

The past is finished, we’re in the present so present it/ This ain’t laughin business, makin’ sure they say I always said it like I meant it/ And I mean it, won’t leave it alone if it’s needed/ Won’t even leak it, from any foes if it’s secret/ Won’t pose if I can be it/ Low Gogh, I got tha key-ta poke holes in any ego/ Now watch me go, U-S, treat you unequal like Puerto Rico/ And I’ll leave you, shoe-less, but lyric’lly I’m much more evil/ Cuz my lyrics fuck mo’ people than tha spirits of morman’s seem to/ And if that seemed rude, this is gonna seem obscene dude/ I heard people seen you with 2 guys… getting double-teamed, eeewww/ Damn, I fuckin stopped it/ Flow I lost it/ Now watch me as I pick it up still on topic/ Make a million bucks, fillin pockets/ By grillin’ fucks, still in office/ Of this hip-hop culture/ But I’mma rip off these vultures with swift talk and pulses/ That bring -pain to ya dome, I hate bein phoned, but 1-8 double 0-LOW-GOGH/ I’ll bring it straight to ya home/

And oh, nope, I ain’t done yet/ Still gotta educate a few dumb vets/ I ain’t up-set, jus got no respect for those who jus run checks/ Don’t really care if y’already been ill where I’m goin/ Straight to tha top with tha skills that I’m showin/ I ain’t gonna stop, over hills, see me rollin/ See me casually kill these MC’s while I’m goin/ Flow master? Nope, jus smarter and faster/ Throw out 10 battle verses before you even thought of me, bastard/ Don’t need to have soul, only need ta stay aheada tha game/ But how I can rhyme while I flow makes it so you can put a head ta my name/ On fire, but no desire, won’t even let you think that I care/ But ya still listen attentive, you won’t blink when I’m there/ I’ll shrink tha size of yer glare and sink yer eyes when I stare/ Flow leave you frozen and all red, like blood on the rink’s ice from a pla’er/ And I’ll kill any thoughts that think I shouldn’t be there/ At tha top with the hot shots, but jus no respect/ jus hit their soft spots with full intent/ Watch em watch jaw dropped, they won’t comprehend/ till it’s all stopped, ‘n’ at the end/

Now I got two verses closed up ‘n’ finished/ But this curse isn’t even close to diminished/ Veterans getting so much exposure and visits/ From media even when they’re as old as exhibits/ Even when they’re standin on tip toes like they’re midgets/ Doin anything to catch the light from the holes of my hitlist/ I said I won’t pose, cuz I’m tha sickest/ Boatloads with all my riches/ Make it known, I’m makin business/ Without takin loans or naked bitches/ My songs can sell on their own, they’ll make you listen/ So lend me an ear, I won’t spend a penny to hear/ Any dude tell me how he contributed to rap with a pen and a sneer/ I’ll put an end to this here… track records are weak/ Classically condition other rappers so they’re scared to death of my beats/
    Last edited by Low Gogh; April 19th, 2005 at 01:53 PM

I like your style kid...your words at times are put together very nicely...but as far as the topic goes....I was expectin an attack on wack and fallin off rapppers...from your intro but it seems that either I was just lost or you got of the subject matter a lot ...like you would just go off talkin about you...but this drop showed that you have skill so....skillful drop but next time stay on the topic a little more...keep spittin...OUT
    Hocus Pocus,Niggas is Bogus...
    Get Streched like you doin aerobics...
    when I throw clips...
    -Cassidy

Like fairy tells came true again...
    you dreamed you were me...
    woke up and you was you again...
    -Sy Scott

2-0
    DECEASED:
    Dizeazed...Pair-of-docks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yo thanks a lot for the feedback... yea my biggest problem is jus goin off of pure rhymin shit and gettin off topic... good to get some feedback tho... good to know at least the rhyme's there aren't wack (that'd be a bigger problem than gettin off topic here n there, hah)

uppin' this.... let's get some more responses

Mindprizn
    i thought the shit was hot, metaphores are off the hook, showed some dope lyrical skills too, kept me interested no doubt, keep this shit up son, id like to read more

thanks for the positive feedback man... glad to hear you liked it... let's hear some more responses...

AlmightyDerek
    You've got talent, kid. I'm digging the multi's and punches on this one. Some good lyrics. I'm used to reading rap lyrics in bar form, tho...but this works.

thanks a lot... yea i used to write in bar form... but i dunno, kinda felt like not focusing so much on bar form opens my flow up better... thanks for the words, uppin

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    you can use elevation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

lol thanks for the tip... i'm pretty sure if i couldn't use elevation then i'd be on a CD and not an internet rap forum... but anyway... anymore responses? lol

that was pretty good but do you flow? i mean if you tried this same piece outloud to a beat or somethin wit rhythm you might get an understanding of where you go off...it helps but overall it was nice cat

Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//Aim for tha head/ when u say im gon getem nigga//cass lit they ass just to let them know u aint playin witem
    Battle Record
    14-9
    an alrite verses but u need to work on yo flow and arrange that better man it was kinda hard to read but its ok keep doin ya thing and just work on yo flow and a little on structure and ull elevate aight overall verse rate 6.0/10

thanks magus, yea i do voice this shit.. this is the 1st draft of a song i'm writin for a compilation album this dude who knows me is puttin together, so i have been voicing it a lot, tryin to fix up flow like that...

capone, yea it's real hard to read... that's why i was kinda iffy toward postin it. jus wanted to try somethin different and switch up my flow a lot within the verses. i guess it's not really the type of thing to post on a site since u can't tell how it's meant to be read...

i'm still goin over 'n' over it tho, tryin to smooth some of that shit out tho, thanks a lot for the good responses

uppin

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    I like the whole theme.. It was nice. The flow was good, structure pretty good. Nice shit all around..Keep it comin fam