User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: This is a bullshit ass site when some1 cant even make a simple ass thread...

BuKkEyEs

This is a bullshit ass site when some1 cant even make a simple ass thread...

wtf is up with these lame ass kids on this site? ignorant ass preteen motherfuckaz. ya'll tryin 2 be all e-cool and shit and cant even let a nigga make a thread? thats why sooner or later this bullshit ass site is gonna lose all of it's members. and please....ya'll claimin ny like its some kinda fuckin shrine for greatness and reppin that bullshit....i give props where props is due but niggaz down south laughin at ya'll for real. i showed some homeboys this site and them niggas was trippin out on some of ya'll. its like ya'll in ya'll own world. IGNORANT.

expand your fuckin horizons. its more to the world than suburban new york. if some1 from atlanta they automatically get blackballed from postin some shit. if my thread would have said.."you know you from the bronx if..." then that ol bored ass wogsta would have been ridin every niggas dick on this site. the fuck outta here with that shit folk. niggas on this site is doo doo garbage ass niggas. lame motherfuckers...ya'll go bump some 50 cent or nas.....*cuts up that young jeezy* im out.

calm down country boy...its only the internet...your obviously just as ignorant as them if you let that shit get to you...

*shakes head*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by BuKkEyEs
    wtf is up with these lame ass kids on this site? ignorant ass preteen motherfuckaz. ya'll tryin 2 be all e-cool and shit and cant even let a nigga make a thread? thats why sooner or later this bullshit ass site is gonna lose all of it's members. and please....ya'll claimin ny like its some kinda fuckin shrine for greatness and reppin that bullshit....i give props where props is due but niggaz down south laughin at ya'll for real. i showed some homeboys this site and them niggas was trippin out on some of ya'll. its like ya'll in ya'll own world. IGNORANT.

expand your fuckin horizons. its more to the world than suburban new york. if some1 from atlanta they automatically get blackballed from postin some shit. if my thread would have said.."you know you from the bronx if..." then that ol bored ass wogsta would have been ridin every niggas dick on this site. the fuck outta here with that shit folk. niggas on this site is doo doo garbage ass niggas. lame motherfuckers...ya'll go bump some 50 cent or nas.....*cuts up that young jeezy* im out.
    Nobody gives a shit what you or your friends think. And you talk like a retard.

Battle Record
    5-4
    "loads blow dart gun and goes hunting for nerds*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i think he sounds hard.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1
    i agree with him somewhat. some of you all try too hard to fit in. and then when someone who may be new to the internet comes you all treat them like shit to get you alls self esteem up. shits pathetic to me. i admit many new people post some stupid shit, but you all are just as ignorant when you all group up thinkin insulting someone else is gonna make you all feel better. and then some of you all act like you all define what good hip hop is...like your opinions is facts. then when somebody has a different opinion and they dont have like 20000+ posts or are super cool text "mc's" you all bunch up on them with a bunch of insults. seems childish to me.

if it wasnt for graphics and finding links to good music on this site i wouldnt even post here.

anyways, thats my speech.
    Last edited by Makkin; April 16th, 2005 at 01:32 AM

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Makkin
    i agree with him somewhat. some of you all try too hard to fit in. and then when someone who may be new to the internet comes you all treat them like shit to get you alls self esteem up. shits pathetic to me. i admit many new people post some stupid shit, but you all are just as ignorant when you all group up thinkin insulting someone else is gonna make you all feel better. and then some of you all act like you all define what good hip hop is...like your opinions is facts. then when somebody has a different opinion and they dont have like 20000+ posts or are super cool text "mc's" you all bunch up on them with a bunch of insults. seems childish to me.

if it wasnt for graphics and finding links to good music on this site i wouldnt even post here.

anyways, thats my speech.
    so thats two rejects out of a lot,
    (oh no i just talked shit on you, omg)

the thing is, we dont give a fuck, this is the net.

you think me or vanja or top flight act like this in real life?....lmao, id never show a "website" to the niggas i know, id prolly get laughed off the fucking block, this is separate, clown on here, have fun, wtf@ kids taking this shit all butt hurt like...the fuck is wrong with yall?....clown on kids too, nothing stopping you, and the reason why your thread was closed bukk is cause that was more a I.E type thing, then a hip hop thing, so you posted it in the wrong place,

at the end of the day if you let this place stress you, we dont need you on here,
    its always the kids who act "street" or "thug" that get clowned and talked shit on, you can act how ever you act off the net, but when your online that shit aint fly, just simple, has nothing to do with "self esteem", now im not the most proper muthafucka in the world, but shit , y tlk Lyk Dis Wehn It LokS lyke Shyt.....you think thats thug cause you cant spell?...no son thats ignorant, and stupid, learn to fucking type and act and express your thoughts without being a dumb ass about it and then maybe ya shit wont get pushed in E-style, simple, conduct ina mannor befitting of that among smart people, and youll fit right in, no need to act hard on the net cussing and shit, whats that gonna acommplish? broken keys?...

pffh, oh yea moved

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    What you bitches don't get is that hazing is that; hazing. If you act like a fucktard, ideally, we haze it out of you so you don't do it again. If you don't like the social norms, get the fuck out, because we don't care. "but lik diz iz y npo 1 cumz hea no mo" - If people are useless, people are useless. If we get more fucking idiots like you on RB, it will only be worse.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-0
    Heavyweight.

Penis.

Crew.
    WaxFondlers
    Vis-Life!

Originally Posted by Dukabej
    DONT FUCK WITH THE A-Z-N MOTHA FUCKA!
    Oreganic

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL

the thing is, we dont give a fuck, this is the net.

you think me or vanja or top flight act like this in real life?....

* is the same asshole in real life as he is on the net *

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Ocelot
    * is the same asshole in real life as he is on the net *
    im actually meaner =\

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by RXL
    im actually meaner =\

I'm meanest

Battle Record
    30-9