User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Showing results 106 to 112 of 112

Thread: Abortion...How Do You Feel?

Est. 1987
    Battle Record
    22-2
    im half n half, if u a hoe n sleep round n get knocked up its your responsibily to take up for your actions you wanted dick well now u got a kid deal wit it cuz u made it happen, but les say a girls gets raped n gets pregnant off that , in that scenario i would be for abortion for it wasnt your choice to be raped unless u like a hoe wearing no clothes fuckin round wit guys n get raped then well ur responsibilty

overall im against it, its life inside you that your are killing, it may not know anything but yet it is still life given time it will talk walk eat sleep laugh cry jus like we all do....chea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    abortion is fucced up, it should be illeagal

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    6-0
    word 2 trinde cuz i believe in takin care of your responsibilities n ppl shud b aware of possibilities of gettin pregnant, not fuck witout thinkin bout not conceiving a child. there's always a chance a gurl cud get pregnant if she fuck. on da otha hand, if a gurl is raped, she shud b able 2 get rid of it b/c she was overwhelmed n forced 2 hav sex- not cuz she wanted 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i dont think abortion is right... its juss killin sumone that neva had tha chance to live... a lil person.... not juss a lil person but a whole human life! a life that could have been anything but after abortion is nothing!

You've Earned a Custom Title! shadows's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    i see both sides of stories it should be a law on wat you are having you abortion for if rape bring a police record and so fourth if a teen went raw then she going to have a baby simple my point of view
    the dangers in my life come and go i am blinded by being so overwhelmed
    i run with the realest cause they gangsta around me but deep inside are they really clowns
    i am born to die but my thinking is living as i can before i sleep underground
    cause when i get laid to rest i just to be remembered by everybody in my town

Battle Record
    6-11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrisic
    I'm a guy...the way i see it is, it has absolutely nothing to do with what i think or want...its the womans body, the baby is inside her...its completely her decision...personally i'm against it...but for life in general, i'm pro-choice for everything..people should decide for themselves, not be decided for...
    Im which case you should be against abortion;

the baby should not be decided for, it has the right to live. If the woman doesnt want it, give it to a childless couple who long for a baby. Abortion is murder.

~Current Battles~

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    i ain't followed this convo since th beginning,
    but peep the songs forum some time soon, there will be a tune on abortions incase you want to know my views...
    i might come back and link it in there.

-1-